Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By Catolf

You bet your ass.

On July 6th the heaven's will open and another, fantastic, new, not so new installment of Persona 3 hit's the shelves and you better bet your ass I will be there with it on preorder!

Our Male Protag with Our new FEMALE Protag, yes, this means we can date the fella's!.
 Our Male Protag with Our new FEMALE Protag, yes, this means we can date the fella's!.
Now there has been some debate, those saying that this version for the PSP is a step back from the previous games. Simply because:

• It does not contain the ANSWER
  • You don't get to walk around town anymore. More more of a dot moving around the screen.
  • People are sprites.
  • The 3D render's of the characters in battle look blocky.
  • You don't get as many anime cut-scenes. (not really sure if there is any XP)
  • It dosen't contain the ANSWER.
  • Some Don't like the option of being a girl.
  • Would rather Persona 2 hit the PSP (though we already know it will eventually.)
  • Don't want to buy the same game again..
  • DOES NOT CONTAIN THE ANSWER. (I guess this is the biggest gripe)

Luckily these complaints are in small number's and most fan's are excited to have their favorite game on the PSP and the Option of being a girl is very appealing. Hell we've all wanted to Date Akihiko XD Though I have my sights set on a certain guy who was robbed of life...

I shouldn't need to say anymore XD

Anyway I'm damn excited and I hope you all are too! <3 For now I'mma finish P3 (cause I've been scared of the last boss XD I need to get my ass in gear lol) And Persona 4 and the origional Persona 1 on the PSP (almost done XD)

So much to do and so little time! *flee*
Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Catolf

You bet your ass.

On July 6th the heaven's will open and another, fantastic, new, not so new installment of Persona 3 hit's the shelves and you better bet your ass I will be there with it on preorder!

Now there has been some debate, those saying that this version for the PSP is a step back from the previous games. Simply because:

• It does not contain the ANSWER
  • You don't get to walk around town anymore. More more of a dot moving around the screen.
  • People are sprites.
  • The 3D render's of the characters in battle look blocky.
  • You don't get as many anime cut-scenes. (not really sure if there is any XP)
  • It dosen't contain the ANSWER.
  • Some Don't like the option of being a girl.
  • Would rather Persona 2 hit the PSP (though we already know it will eventually.)
  • Don't want to buy the same game again..
  • DOES NOT CONTAIN THE ANSWER. (I guess this is the biggest gripe)

Luckily these complaints are in small number's and most fan's are excited to have their favorite game on the PSP and the Option of being a girl is very appealing. Hell we've all wanted to Date Akihiko XD Though I have my sights set on a certain guy who was robbed of life...

I shouldn't need to say anymore XD

Anyway I'm damn excited and I hope you all are too! <3 For now I'mma finish P3 (cause I've been scared of the last boss XD I need to get my ass in gear lol) And Persona 4 and the origional Persona 1 on the PSP (almost done XD)

So much to do and so little time! *flee*
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Ace829

I'm stuck right before the final boss in Persona 3 as well, and it sucks because I'm still so damn underleveled for some reason.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Catolf
@Ace829:  Yeah I'm struggling a bit, I'm like lvl 79 and it just dosn't seem like enough, I'm on the last day and everyone went home sick on me and I'm alone, it SUCKS cause I wanted to do more, I managed to make Susan-O and he's got godhand so I hope that helps. I wanted to make Messaiah, but maybe in P3P i can do that.
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ace829
@Catolf:  The whole fatigue thing sort of prevents you from over-leveling your characters which is a bit silly, but understandable. They want you to be challenged rather than you grind to lvl 100 and coast through the rest of the game. I'm not as good at fusing Persona though. I have some pretty crappy ones still.
Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Catolf
@Ace829: I got everyone in their seventies. But it still dosen't feel like enough (I got the whole -no man left behind- kind of thing going.) I just don't know who I'm going to take tot he final battle with me. I'm, fusing is a not so fun thing for me cause I don't know what goes with what and even some recipes I find online are wrong then I gotta spend more money, ugh.
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ace829
@Catolf said:
" @Ace829: I got everyone in their seventies. But it still dosen't feel like enough (I got the whole -no man left behind- kind of thing going.) I just don't know who I'm going to take tot he final battle with me. I'm, fusing is a not so fun thing for me cause I don't know what goes with what and even some recipes I find online are wrong then I gotta spend more money, ugh. "
Ugh. Yeah, I remember spending a whole 2 hours trying to get this specific persona before I just went "screw it I'll make something else". I ended up making that specific persona by accident. I ragequitted (not before I saved though).
hai2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By hai2u

level 79 is more than enough to beat the final boss, just make sure u get the anti charm item from narcissus or tome of the void from abbadon for all your characters and there shouldn't be too many problems. 

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By Jost1

Hell fucking yes, I haven't played P3 in any format so I am SUPER excited for this

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Catolf
@Ace829:  XD! so true, i spent like 5 hours trying to make persona one time, and you just get so frustraited. By the end of it your tired of it and are all "fuck it" and you move on.
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ace829
@Catolf:  At least, it isn't as bad as making the perfect Pokemon using EV's and IV's. That sorta ruined Pokemon for me.
Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Catolf
@hai2u said:
" level 79 is more than enough to beat the final boss, just make sure u get the anti charm item from narcissus or tome of the void from abbadon for all your characters and there shouldn't be too many problems.  "
I'll make sure to do that, I just keep worrying that I'm never having enough, I hate being under leveled and I grinded the hell out of it.
Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Catolf
@josty81:  WOOT awesome, I'm glad you'll get the chance when P3P is launched.
Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Nictel

Umm so wait? Let me get this straight: Everybody is always bitching that the Answer is lame and totally not worth playing and you should just watch the vids on youtube. But now it's not included everybody goes in to RAGE mode?

I don't have a PSP, does anyone know if this is maybe perhaps released in to a limited edition package that is also released in the Europelands?

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#14  Edited By Jost1
@Catolf: Yep! Giant Bomb introduced me to Persona 4 and it's pretty much one of my top 5 favourite games of all time, and I've been a gamer for a LONG ASS time.
Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Catolf
@Ace829:  Yeah, BUT making the perfect pokemon has never been much of an issue for me, I'm playing HeartGold right now and enjoying it, trying to raise my first nidoran(female) sense I've never done so on any of the pokemon games.
Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Catolf
@Nictel said:
" Umm so wait? Let me get this straight: Everybody is always bitching that the Answer is lame and totally not worth playing and you should just watch the vids on youtube. But now it's not included everybody goes in to RAGE mode?  I don't have a PSP, does anyone know if this is maybe perhaps released in to a limited edition package that is also released in the Europelands? "
Yeah it seems to be the case. Everyone wants the ANSWER but I kinda watched it on Youtube myself, as much as I like grinding I don't love it that much <<

As far as Europe release I haven't heard anything, you may have to import.