#1 Edited by behardy (59 posts) -

The big talk surrounding GiantBomb nowadays is the fact they are now hiring, and I found that a big portion of the community is applying. So I wanted to give you an insider look of what your probably going to do on a day-to-day bases in the San Francisco CBS Interactive Offices. It's a lot of singing and dancing. No wonder why Jeff wanted to partner back with CBSi.

#2 Posted by ThatOneDudeNick (653 posts) -

The company that I work for wanted me to participate in one of these (I said no). I need to get a hold of the video. It was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever seen. Imagine this, but full of socially awkward people.

#3 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5303 posts) -

There was a green screen and it was not utilized. Why?

#4 Posted by dudeglove (8010 posts) -

Also known as the tyranny of bored HR managers seeking ways to justify their existence.

#5 Edited by SingingMenstrual (327 posts) -

The one feeling up and groping the Fallout statue was hilarious!

#6 Edited by Ares42 (2727 posts) -

@singingmenstrual said:

pretty lame overall, but ye that part made me crack up good =D

#7 Edited by Devil240Z (3396 posts) -

I would do it for that job.

#8 Posted by RazielCuts (2975 posts) -

There's a few GS people in there, Lark Anderson and Chris Watters being the 'game playing dudes' and Jody Robinson is the one feeling up the Brotherhood of Steel statue.

So uh, 2012, when 'Call Me Maybe' was popular...where/how did you find this video again OP?

#9 Edited by Fattony12000 (7518 posts) -

#10 Edited by thatdutchguy (1273 posts) -
#11 Posted by JasonR86 (9742 posts) -

I'm going to admit this now in this safe place. I kind of like Call Me Maybe. Not enough to own. But enough to watch that entire, dumb video.

#12 Posted by MachoFantastico (4788 posts) -

Now it all makes sense, Jeff and Ryan just couldn't resist the power of that video.

#13 Posted by Stealthmaster86 (662 posts) -

Fine by me....

#14 Edited by GaspoweR (3167 posts) -

@singingmenstrual said:

That's Jody Robinson, long time Gamespot staff that left in 2012 or 2013 I believe.

#15 Posted by JeanLuc (3590 posts) -

Yeah, reminds me of when my college dorm asked me to participate in a Harlem shake video.

#16 Posted by D4RKSH33P (64 posts) -

Someone needs to bitchslap the dude in the office with the long-sleeve shirt for a scarf, though.

For enjoying himself in an office lip sync video? Seems a bit harsh...

#17 Edited by sirkibble23 (127 posts) -

@singingmenstrual said:

That made the entire video.

#18 Posted by behardy (59 posts) -

There's a few GS people in there, Lark Anderson and Chris Watters being the 'game playing dudes' and Jody Robinson is the one feeling up the Brotherhood of Steel statue.

So uh, 2012, when 'Call Me Maybe' was popular...where/how did you find this video again OP?

I was attempting to find this video that aired on television and I stumble across this. It's a small world after all.

#19 Posted by Laika (137 posts) -

Definitely need to confront Lark about this.

Staff
#20 Posted by ZolRoyce (730 posts) -

@jasonr86 said:

I'm going to admit this now in this safe place. I kind of like Call Me Maybe. Not enough to own. But enough to watch that entire, dumb video.

Hey let's all point at this jerk and laugh everybody! I like it too, I don't know, the chorus is kind of catchy.

#21 Posted by BisonHero (6674 posts) -

@zolroyce said:

@jasonr86 said:

Hey let's all point at this jerk and laugh everybody! I like it too, I don't know, the chorus is kind of catchy.

It's no Gangnam Style.

#22 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3565 posts) -

Well I'm glad Jamaican Banana landed on his feet after this guy. I see you Jamanana!

#24 Edited by Evilsbane (4647 posts) -

@sirkibble23 said:

@singingmenstrual said:

That made the entire video.

Yes the Fallout statue was worth the whole video.

#25 Posted by punkxblaze (2990 posts) -

@jasonr86 said:

You assumed this was a safe place. You were wrong, motherfucker. PREPARE FOR JUDGEMENT.
(Just kidding. I'm right there with you. If we shall be crucified, we shall be crucified together.)

#26 Posted by SkullPanda1 (148 posts) -

At least the office looks warm. This place I'm at now keeps it at 68 all year long.

I think it's to drive up sales of coffee

#27 Posted by Corevi (3943 posts) -

@fattony12000: The fact that they can use the CBS watermark makes it infinitely better.

#28 Posted by Bollard (5661 posts) -

The company that I work for wanted me to participate in one of these (I said no). I need to get a hold of the video. It was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever seen. Imagine this, but full of socially awkward people.

You mean like this?

#29 Posted by Fattony12000 (7518 posts) -