• 106 results
Siris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Siris

Why love any of the platforms if the company that represents them is mostly interested in making money, advertising and consumerism? I say, whatever platform has the games that most appeal to your style of gaming. If you're not really into video games and occasionally like to play a game now and again, then maybe Wii is the perfect fit for you. If you really enjoy playing a lot of games then maybe an Xbox 360 or PS3 is more up your alley. It shouldn't have to be about what company you're most rooting for in the world of making vasts amounts of cash at the expense of consumerism hype.

I would prefer there just be one console that has it all.. a personal computer entertainment hub. Why so much segregation? If we all worked together to improve a central entertainment and gaming community, then there should be the best of the best available games and tools used in it - always. Perhaps even expand the indie gaming community by having developers share their tools open source with everyone, so they can make their own games more easily. Share and share alike I say.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By Andorski

PCs killed my father, and consoles raped my mother!

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By eroticfishcake

I don't know how I missed this but we've already got two threads on this, here and here.

There's a lot of replies here already so I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Ineedaname

Neutral, I like me some games, I'd base my preference on time spent on each, but that's based on what appeals to me.

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#105  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles

I'm neutral because it is my belief that it is not about the systems but rather the games you play if a game is good i'll play it no matter what system its on.
Mangaminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By Mangaminx

Neutral, I own a 360 and Wii this time round as I feel the PS3 lacks, but the PS2 was undoubtedly my favourite console of all time well over my 360 and Wii. I used to be a bit of a Nintendo obsessive when I was younger NES/SNES/N64 but now i'm not loyal to any company in particular. Games are fun, all there is too it.