Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First time doing this so here goes!

Donation page: donation
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/hebrewjuice
Hitbox: http://www.hitbox.tv/hebrewjuice

Im not quite sure which stream system I will use (most likely hitbox) but I will update closer to the even once I confirm which one i prefer. Being a European I am collecting for sickkids the toronto based hospital as it seems to do a lot of research in the field and I figure that can be a global cause.

I plan on playing and completing shadow of mordor, if I do this quick I may plan on trying to control all the orks in the nemesis system, I also plan to complete a full formula 1 race in f1 2012 and then I may fill the rest of the time with league of legends matches.

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I can't believe I forgot to post our page here!

Last year we played every Army Men game back to back. It was terrible.

This year, starting at 9am PST, we are doing something even worse: playing 48 Metacritic-certified "Worst Games of All Time". We actually took the bottom 200 rated Metacritic games, then picked the 48 worst from that list.

We're going to be giving away copies of Roundabout and other No Goblin merch for people who show up and witness the insanity, too!

Twitch: http://twitch.tv/deliciousbees

Extra-Life: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=108809

YES! YES! YES!

So looking forward to this!

Erock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Erock

Me and my film troupe are also throwing our hat into the ring and doing a live stream that just might kill me, but I can't wait.

Extra Life Donation Page

Twitch Stream Page

I built an entire set in my new place and I want to make a real show of it so we have guests being lined up, a whole buttload of games like 8 player Gang Beasts, 7 player Johann Sebastian Joust and so on, and a 6 Part Telenovella story that will take place live over the course of the 24 hours. Since we normally make short films, this makes sense in that context.

Anyways, I'm happy to be a part of the Giant Bomb team and rock some socks! Let's do this!

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#204 chaser324  Moderator

I'm starting to do some updates to ExplosiveRuns to prepare for Extra Life.

• If you aren't listed in the directory and/or your info has changed, send me a PM and I'll get it updated.
  • ExplosiveRuns now has HitBox support. If you're already listed with a Twitch account, send me a PM with your HitBox account and I'll change it over.
VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@chaser324: That is awesome Chaser. Explosive Runs was a lot of fun to check out last year, happy to see we are doing it again this year.

EvilGenius316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone,

I'm joining for the first time this year as well, and will be streaming beginning Friday night at 6 PM EDT. Great job so far and good luck to everyone. Let's do this FOR THE KIDS!

Donation page

Stream page

ltsquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@chaser324: Oh this is cool, does the IRC connect to twitch chat or its own channel?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#208 chaser324  Moderator

@ltsquigs: It has both - that IRC client on the first tab connects to its own channel, the other tabs correspond to the Twitch/Hitbox chat for the streams you're watching.

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By rand0mZer00

@erock said:

Me and my film troupe are also throwing our hat into the ring and doing a live stream that just might kill me, but I can't wait.

Extra Life Donation Page

Twitch Stream Page

I built an entire set in my new place and I want to make a real show of it so we have guests being lined up, a whole buttload of games like 8 player Gang Beasts, 7 player Johann Sebastian Joust and so on, and a 6 Part Telenovella story that will take place live over the course of the 24 hours. Since we normally make short films, this makes sense in that context.

Anyways, I'm happy to be a part of the Giant Bomb team and rock some socks! Let's do this!

This sounds really ambitious but also really cool. Looking forward to seeing what you guys do!

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Damn it... I posted something but I guess I forgot to hit submit. Second year doing this! Last year my friends and I played Dota 2 for 25 hours... never again, this year my stream is all about co-op games(Diablo, Marvel Heroes, TF2, Monaco and more!) I've got keys for some games my dev buddies gave me keys for, which I'll be giving away. I'll be starting 12pm EDT on the 25th.

Donation Page

Hitbox Stream

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#212  Edited By fattony12000
AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good job on already reaching 10k everyone! I won't participate myself, but I will watch and donate! Excited for all of this, and kudos to Chaser for yet again delivering on the technical side!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Brad needs to play 24 hours of Destiny. Until he can finish the Raid in a 2-man fireteam.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Didn't think I would be able to but I am now officially able to stream at least 24 hours! Super excited!

blzzzrrttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I thought I had already posted my stream info in this thread but I looked and it's not here so I'll post it now!

Twitch page

Donation page

I'm gonna be streaming on October 24th starting at 12PM EST! It'll be chat's choice much like those Total Steam Request UPFs! I'll also be giving games away to donors! Donating $1 gets you two Steam keys from my collection and donating $5 gets you a chance to win Steam copies of Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas (Ultimate Edition) or Sleeping Dogs!

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Morning_BR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Morning_BR
QuaglarTheIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By QuaglarTheIV

Well I got all my stuff together and am ready to go!

My theme is Thrift Store and Local Multiplayer games. Pretty much I got a bunch of random games from my local thrift stores that look either terrible or weird and I will be playing those when I'm alone.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Sneak King you can't escape Shrek... No one can...
Sneak King you can't escape Shrek... No one can...

Meanwhile I'll be having friends stop by and play some local multiplayer games since that would most likely be more entertaining and will keep me awake. I'm super excited for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Donation Page

Twitch Stream

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By extintor
Loading Video...

just gonna leave this dumb promo I cut together this afternoon here...

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

just gonna leave this dumb promo I cut together this afternoon here...

Great promo!

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By extintor

@rand0mzer00: thanks! it is pretty dumb stuff... but after the epic quick look I knew I had to continue the nonsense in some form or another for Extra Life.

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By rand0mZer00

@james_hayward: Oh definitely. I'm looking forward to watching you play it.

elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#225  Edited By elko84

Ok, I've signed up and joined the GB Team. I won't be able to do my 24 hours on the 25th. So instead, I will be streaming on Oct. 20th. Not sure what time I will start or what I will be playing. I'm really up for anything thats in my Steam library, however, I am thinking I might just play all the Arkham games again.

Donations: http://www.extra-life.org/participant/elko84

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/elko84

Thanks and remember, it's For The Kids!

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morning_br: I liked it! Nice mix of retro & modern games.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still pondering about it. Being up 36 hours plus might just crush me.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I have just joined team Giant Bomb! This will be my first time participating. And honestly, while i have posted something on my facebook, I am not so sure I'll be getting much in terms of donations. But at least it won't be for lack of trying!

I am not entirely sure yet if I'll be streaming any of this, but I will be participating! I will do my part a day earlier though, due to commitments that weekend. So on October 24th (time to be determined) I will be gaming 24 hours straight!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=122347

Erock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Erock
No Caption Provided

Just picked up this beast from a friend in a town 3 hours away. Super Pac Man isn't that great as it turns out, but it'll have to do. Pretty awesome having an arcade machine in my place though, has that high-pitched CRT whirrr to it.

Pretty excited for Extra Life. It's cool to see what everyone else is doing for it too!

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I was thinking of trying the Destiny raid as part of my stream. Would anyone be interested in running the Vault of Glass on Xbox One? I have a lvl 29 Hunter and I haven't been through it before so veterans would definitely be welcome.

VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately I won't be able to join everyone on the 25th due to other obligations, but my 24-hour stream will happen on October 18th at 8am EDT. I'm not sure if I'm going with an all-Nintendo stream or if I'm going to dig through my Steam catalog and play some random stuff. Hopefully I can last the whole 24 hours.

Extra Life page

Twitch page

dantey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a question. I will be a part of an League of Legends tournament organized by a community of players of one of the biggest universities in Latvia. I will be commentating the whole event and I might get the guys who are setting this thing up to be a part of GB team for Extra Life. Yet we will not be able to do it for 24 hours and I doubt I will be able of making up for the remaining time on my own. Is still cool if we take part in this event for about 8 hours, if I can get the Latvian side to agree?

VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dantey said:

I have a question. I will be a part of an League of Legends tournament organized by a community of players of one of the biggest universities in Latvia. I will be commentating the whole event and I might get the guys who are setting this thing up to be a part of GB team for Extra Life. Yet we will not be able to do it for 24 hours and I doubt I will be able of making up for the remaining time on my own. Is still cool if we take part in this event for about 8 hours, if I can get the Latvian side to agree?

I doubt anyone would complain about you raising money for charity no matter how long you can go. If you feel guilty about it you can always do the left over hours on your own, but you should definitely do it.

thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dantey said:

I'm only able to do 12 hours. I think as long as you're up front about it there shouldn't be a problem.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By alwaysbebombing

I'm really excited! I've got some donations already come in, and I'll be streaming all 24 hours of it on twitch! For the Kids!

EDIT: Oh, I didn't know I could pimp myself out. I'm going to be streaming October 25th 9am EST to October 26th 9am EST

My extra life donation page is here: www.extra-life.org/participant/drewduer

and my twitch is: http://www.twitch.tv/drewduer

and my website will have all this stuff put together! www.drewduer.net

elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quaglartheiv: i can only hope your stream is 24 hours of Barbie Horse Adventures

Muppio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Muppio

I'd totally be down with doing a marathon of all the Saints Row games, except the first one since i do not have a Xbox360.

flexy5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm also getting in on this! I'm going to do a (minimum) 12 hours stream of games that occupied my childhood and I will also match donations up to my goal of 100$!

Starting Oct 25th from 12Noon EST to at least 12Midnight EST!

Stream! http://www.twitch.tv/flexy5

Donations! http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=104363

Excitement!

ramenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By ramenator
ryanpushor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By ryanpushor

Big Thanks to @matt for leading the charge. This is my first year raising money for the kids and I have already passed my goal of $500! I can not wait till the 25th. I will be live streaming for the first time so we shall see how that goes twitch.tv/ryanpushor

Good Luck Duders!

VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Thanks to @matt for leading the charge. This is my first year raising money for the kids and I have already passed my goal of $500! I can not wait till the 25th. I will be live streaming for the first time so we shall see how that goes twitch.tv/ryanpushor

Good Luck Duders!

Congrats on going over your goal duder, it is a good feeling, raise that bar and shoot for more.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kazona: Woo! Proud of ya duder. Let us know what games you'll be playing!

I actually don't know yet lol. I'll definitely be playing more of the Witcher 2. The rest is still up for grabs. Might even be joined by my gf for a couple of multiplayer matches. Now if I could get a capture card from somewhere I could throw in some xbox as well.

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By extintor

@dalai: @alwaysbebombing: @flexy5: @ramenator: stream details added to google sheet.

Also, Ramenator, your extra life short url ( /extralifehockey) link isn't working so I got your original 'long' link to your extra life page from your facebook page 'about' section.

thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By elko84

Hey duders, just a reminder that I am only five days away from the 24 hour live stream game-athon for Extra Life 2014! That's right, I will be starting a few days early on Oct 20th (have to work the 25th). So far I've raised $150. I can't believe this!

Right now, I am 50% away from my goal! With your help we can reach 100%! Be a hero and donate! Even if it's $1, every little bit helps! This is for sick kids! All donations are going to the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.

I want to thank anyone in advance for reading this and even more should you go ahead and decide to donate! I donated last year (and this year and I will again on the 25th) and really wanted to participate this year. This is my first time. I'm still not sure what games I will be playing yet. I'm still considering the Arkham games, because Batman, and they are entertaining to watch. However, I'm up for suggestions or I may just bounce around between different games.

Donate at www.extra-life.org/participant/elko84

The stream will be at www.twitch.tv/elko84

I know that I am just one of the many streams, but I just wanted to let you duders know that I will be streaming a few days early. I am really glad that so many of us are participating this year! I know as the Giant Bomb team we can surpass the amount raised last year! This is a great cause. For The Kids!

VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elko84: Good luck, I will stop by for sure to come and check out how things are going, boost that viewer count.