Fallout 3 Review Can't Wait Much Longer

chicNstu360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chicNstu360

Ok Jeff, so what time do we get the FALLOUT 3 review. I know you have been tearing threw it with those @ last count 420 acheviement score. I have to know is it the utopia we all have been hyped up to believe? Just a few more hours to go so I must have your review I must have it now!! How bout you guys whose picking this one up @ Midnight Tonight?

Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Jixashauser

Well, if you´re buying it anyway it doesn´t really matter does it? I´m buying it regardless of reviews, although I tend to agree with Jeff alot :)

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#3  Edited By wefwefasdf

I'm going to wait a little while to get Fallout 3. I wish I had more money...

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By samcotts

I still want Brad's Far Cry 2 review (though I can't see myself buying it now).

I would be happy with any new content GiantBomb would put up, to be honest, not much action on the front page in a while.
Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Player1

Well the games going to be good, so why do you need a review. 

Plus quality reviews take time to write, and this game is LONG.
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

I saw many F3 trailers.  That is all you need to make a decision.  This game & Dead Space is the shit to spend $60 on.  Other games: wait for the price drop.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Demilich
Lind_L_Taylor said:
"I saw many F3 trailers.  That is all you need to make a decision.  This game & Dead Space is the shit to spend $60 on.  Other games: wait for the price drop."

Left 4 Dead would like a word with you.
chicNstu360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chicNstu360

Simple, I come to this site because I respect Jeff, Ryan & Brads take on games. They have similar taste in the games I play. If say Jeff were to only give this 3 stars would it be a deal breaker on me not buying it probly not.  If he scored it lower probly so. Basically there is a ton of hyped triple A title coming out over the last few weeks and weeks to come and my money tree only has so much to give. More importantly I like to read a good review & then play the game to see if I like the things said reviewer liked or if there were things we differed on.

chicNstu360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chicNstu360

Gears Of War 2, Left 4 Dead & Prince Of Persia would both like a word with you. Cliffy B would like to bitch slap you. I agree with you on Dead Space two play throughs in and that game is not getting near the love it deserves.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Demilich

Gears of War 1.5 and Prince of India can take a pass this time.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
Demilich said:
"Lind_L_Taylor said:
"I saw many F3 trailers.  That is all you need to make a decision.  This game & Dead Space is the shit to spend $60 on.  Other games: wait for the price drop."

Left 4 Dead would like a word with you."
LAWLZ.  Well, the Half-Life games get me a bit nauseated...I hope they have a demo so I can perform my 3D litmus test on L4D.  It's strange as I can play Quake 2 without an issue.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Karmum

I think it will come out either tomorrow when it is released, or the day after.

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Terrell
chicNstu360 said:
"Ok Jeff, so what time do we get the FALLOUT 3 review. I know you have been tearing threw it with those @ last count 420 acheviement score. I have to know is it the utopia we all have been hyped up to believe? Just a few more hours to go so I must have your review I must have it now!! How bout you guys whose picking this one up @ Midnight Tonight?"
So....why are you waiting on the review? Sounds like you already made up your mind, which is great. Don't wait for a review just buy/purchase what you personally want/like.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14  Edited By Arkthemaniac

What do you guys think it'll get? I'm gonna spring for 4 stars based on the gameplay that I have seen.

Or, do you not want to play that game?

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
Arkthemaniac said:
"What do you guys think it'll get? I'm gonna spring for 4 stars based on the gameplay that I have seen.

Or, do you not want to play that game?"
If you like the game, it doesn't matter what the reviewers think.  I'm hoping it gets an AA or AAA.  The trailers looked very impressive.
samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By samcotts

Fallout 3 has 5 stars written all over it. Unless there are some serious bugs, I can't see it getting anything lower.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I'm worried about the shooting being too slow and the world being too small, really.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#18  Edited By jeff

Tonight (meaning early tomorrow morning). Need to check on a planned site outage, though, just to make sure it won't interfere.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By RHCPfan24
Jeff said:
"Tonight (meaning early tomorrow morning). Need to check on a planned site outage, though, just to make sure it won't interfere."
HE SPOKE!
chicNstu360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chicNstu360

Our Jesus has spoke! And on the 28th day the review shall be ours. Thanks Jeff for the update looking forward to it. By the response this thread has gotten looks like this game is gonna sell throught the roof.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Pibo47

This game is really looking like a rent for me. All depends on how good it is when i get it from gamefly. :)

Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By Bass

im sorry but you simply cannot just rent a game like Fallout 3. a game with over 100 hours of gameplay is not really a renting game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9
deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

chicNstu360 said:
"Simple, I come to this site because I respect Jeff, Ryan & Brads take on games.
And not Vinny's? =(
However I am curious to see what the Giant Bomb take is, as well as IGN's.
We shall see, I'm still skeptical what to spend my dough on, wanna get the most bang for the buck.
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Pibo47
Bass said:
"im sorry but you simply cannot just rent a game like Fallout 3. a game with over 100 hours of gameplay is not really a renting game."
When you have gamefly. You can rent anything. And this game really is rubbing me the wrong way. IDK what about it....but something just does not feel right.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Bass said:
"im sorry but you simply cannot just rent a game like Fallout 3. a game with over 100 hours of gameplay is not really a renting game."
You can actually rent any game, so long as it's in stock, which it would be probably.