Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Hexpane
Ashibaka said:
"It wasn't the best thing ever. I'll give you that. For the most part it's pretty easy to overlook the minor flaws though."
Sadly some people can't do that.  They would rather play a "perfect" game like Halo 2 w/ it's boring predictable levels than play a massive open game like FO3 because OH NOES an NPC got stuck in the door way.

Overlooking minor flaws is the ONLY way to have fun w/ a RPG.  IMO it's well worth a few NPCs falling from the sky or some side quest having bugs.  If someone wants to tea bag aliens over and over again and grenade spam a game, good for them.  But why on earth do they even TRY a game like fallout if all they are going to do is complain about it "takes no skill" and they AM cry that they dont get teabagging trophies
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Chummy8

For all those people that do think Fallout 3 is the best thing ever; I invite them to play the first 2 games in the series.  Some of the best experiences in gaming can be found in those 2 games.

Great gameplay never gets old.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hexpane
TekZero said:
"For all those people that do think Fallout 3 is the best thing ever; I invite them to play the first 2 games in the series.  Some of the best experiences in gaming can be found in those 2 games.

Great gameplay never gets old.
"
FO1 is godly.   FO3 is great compared to other 3D RPGs in 2008, but of course it can never be the OG
granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#54  Edited By granderojo

There were a few great moments I had in the game, followed by a bunch of slow crappier moments, which was also followed by the shittiest ending I have seen in a video game in a long time.