farcry 2 loves its blur effect

prinny_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By prinny_god

I got farcry 2 for cheap a little while ago and what has stuck out the most to me is two things.

1. Farcry 2 loves its blur effect, when you aim it gets blury, when you run it gets blurry. the only time its not blurry is when you drive.
    I for one can't stand the blur effect in this game>

2. The traveling is the most annoying thing ever, driving without any peripheral vision is very hard and I hate the having to look at your map every 5 minutes to see where to go .

prinny_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By prinny_god

I got farcry 2 for cheap a little while ago and what has stuck out the most to me is two things.

1. Farcry 2 loves its blur effect, when you aim it gets blury, when you run it gets blurry. the only time its not blurry is when you drive.
    I for one can't stand the blur effect in this game>

2. The traveling is the most annoying thing ever, driving without any peripheral vision is very hard and I hate the having to look at your map every 5 minutes to see where to go .

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Lunarbunny

I think I just took a time machine to last October.

prinny_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By prinny_god
Lunarbunny said:
"I think I just took a time machine to last October."
hey^_^ fuck off
Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bear

I like how the game gets lighter when you go indoors, but gets darker when you go outdoors.
It's kind of like when you first leave the vault in Fallout 3.

Rezzolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Rezzolution

I'm pretty down with Far Cry 2. Lots of weapons and choices for how to approach missions. But yeah, the travelling is mad annoying. And so are the random patrols driving around.

prinny_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By prinny_god
Rezzolution said:
"I'm pretty down with Far Cry 2. Lots of weapons and choices for how to approach missions. But yeah, the travelling is mad annoying. And so are the random patrols driving around."
yeah you can't just mind your own business and drive somewhere because everyone wants to kill you