Favorite Characters in all of Gaming

Adaurin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Adaurin

Was messing around with the List maker on the site and decided to make a list of my 10 favorite characters. Despite saying to myself or my friends, "Oh I like this character or that" I've never really thought about which ones are my absolute favorites, so it was fun making the list. There's plenty more that I love, but these are the 10 that popped into my head first and foremost. Some on that list i have a clear reason of why I like them, but with others I can't fully articulate why I love them so much.

Here's my list: http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/adaurin/my-top-10-favorite-characters-in-games/46-76438/

What are some your favorite characters and what about them makes them your favorite, or are they one of those that you love and you not 100% sure why?

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Hunter5024

Your list is pretty good, aside from Hawke. I was thinking about making one myself, it would probably contain such people as Fire Emblem 8's Marisa, Hwoarang of Tekken fame, Frog from Chrono Trigger, and Wander from Shadow of The Colossus, just off the top of my head.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Animasta

Erica from Catherine because I enjoy being pandered to, Big Bo from Binary Domain because he's probably the best funny sidekick character I've seen in gaming, Kaine from Nier because she kicks ass and curses better than most other dirty mouthed characters...

those are the three that came into my head first, anyway. I'd probably put Grimoire Weiss from Nier, Jungo from Devil Survivor 2, Steven Heck from Alpha Protocol on there as well

HumanityPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By HumanityPlague

Viki from the Suikoden series.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By shirogane

@Animasta said:

Erica from Catherine because I enjoy being pandered to, Big Bo from Binary Domain because he's probably the best funny sidekick character I've seen in gaming, Kaine from Nier because she kicks ass and curses better than most other dirty mouthed characters...

those are the three that came into my head first, anyway. I'd probably put Grimoire Weiss from Nier, Jungo from Devil Survivor 2, Steven Heck from Alpha Protocol on there as well

You seem to have a thing for...eh i won't say it, spoilers and all.

Akiyama from Yakuza 4, oh and i guess Majima too, those two are just hilarious.

mrpandaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By mrpandaman

Mordin Solus from Mass Effect.

@Shirogane said:

@Animasta said:

Yeah... about Erika... I will tell you this much.. she is a lot closer to Ronald McDonald than one might think.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Animasta

@mrpandaman said:

Mordin Solus from Mass Effect.

@Shirogane said:

@Animasta said:

Yeah... about Erika... I will tell you this much.. she is a lot closer to Ronald McDonald than one might think.

Erica totally has a vagina you know

DoctorDanger99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By DoctorDanger99

id love to say sombody cool like solid snake or akuma or somthing.but i gotta go with mario.i dont play as many mario games as i used to or get as excited for each new one,but god dammit.it's fucking mario