Favorite current-gen musical feel game?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

Which game has the best ambience/feel for you of this generation?  

I was playing DMC4 the other day and I was upgrading some of my skills when I found myself just sitting there and listening to the music that plays in the background. What a great ambience the music makes for that game. Although the battle music does get kind of annoying, I thought everything else was really well done. 

Also, I think Lost Odyssey was some of Nobuo's greatest work. It has my favorite battle theme from any game (followed closely by FFX)  

I was also really surprised by some of the tracks in Blue Dragon. The Toripo song is just beyond. :p

As well, The Darkness was great for music and how it contributed to the feel of the game. 

Of course, Soul Calibur 4! The music in that game, and any SC game, is always epic.

What do you think are some great musical moments in current gen games?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By xyzygy

Haha... the title of this thread has really, really bad English. My bad. -_-

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ArchScabby
@xyzygy said:
" Haha... the title of this thread has really, really bad English. My bad. -_- "
agreed,but it was funny so good job.
MVP1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MVP1101

The last fight in MGS4 had some Epic music and LBP had great music for each world 

Dead Space had a very cold feel to it and it work very well 

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xyzygy

The only thing I didn't get about MGS4 music was that female vocalist... I know it's supposed to be artistic and symbolic (maybe?) and stuff, but I just didn't get it. It kind of made me feel embarassed, while I was listening... especially when she gets right into it and starts screamin and shit. 

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By crusader8463

Nothing. I tried to think but nothing came to mind for me. They all kinda of blend together. Its like the punch sound in movies. Same thing since forever.