Favorite Daily Game

TGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TGB

What game do you like to play at least for a couple of Minutes each day? For me its Planet Puzzle League on the DS, that Daily play feature is perfect for me since it's a fun new thing that takes about 5 min. to do.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Dude, there are too many games in the world for me to go back to any single game each day. However, the game probably has the record of most consecutive days played by me would definitely have to go to Animal Crossing. I don't play it anymore, but I still go back to it every year or so. The funny thing is... I've never played it during the summer months. I always seem to start replaying it in fall or spring. That's rather strange considering I'm out of school during the summer...

Galrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Galrick

It's probably going to be SFIV, considering that I spent literally hundred of hours playing Street Fighter II in my younger days. "Daily" however, is probably not going to happen.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BoG

It changes all the time. It was Contra 4 for a while, Front Mission for a while, now it goes between Street Fighter and Noby Noby Boy, deopending on whether or not I actually have time to game at all.

Rapture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Rapture

Rome Total War

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Karmum

I always will get around to playing NCAA Football 2007 on my 360. I really need to get money to buy the newer versions.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

Tiger Wood PGA Tour 09 All-Play for the Wii, at least 18 holes a day.

Retrogimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Retrogimp

Changes all the time for me too - although Call of Duty WaW has been a great distraction from uni work the past month - I'm on that game A LOT.