#1 Posted by natetodamax (19216 posts) -
#2 Posted by natetodamax (19216 posts) -

My favorite has definitely been the Denizen movie with commentary. So freakin' hilarious! What about you guys?

#3 Posted by Astras (973 posts) -

I would prefer some more GB stuff without the motion crap.. maybe a whole whiskey media SF4 knockout torny would be cool with ryan commentating.

#4 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2191 posts) -

Brad banging out the Bowie, it was beautiful, just beautiful.

#5 Edited by Noodles (539 posts) -

Loved the Tested segments and some of the ComicVine stuff, but Dance Central really was my favorite thing so far.

#6 Posted by Yummylee (22268 posts) -

Tested's segments, with the Denizen's movie taking a very close 2nd.

#7 Posted by AlisterCat (5695 posts) -

Giant Bomb and tested have been the best produced, best shot and most entertaining but I realise the others dont really appeal to me.

#8 Posted by Ham08 (202 posts) -

The 11-string Basist, Jean Baudin, was pretty awesome.

#9 Posted by simplicite (23 posts) -

The move/kinect stuff, seeing it in a more realistic environment (as in not a stage or booth show) has actually gotten me a lot more interested in it.

#10 Posted by zombie2011 (5027 posts) -

Tested wins 

GB was ok the Move stuff was boring especially the Hero's game.

#11 Posted by DaManGB (377 posts) -
@Ham08 said:
" The 11-string Basist, Jean Baudin, was pretty awesome. "
Agreed he was amazing.
#12 Posted by simplicite (23 posts) -
@DaManGB said:
" @Ham08 said:
" The 11-string Basist, Jean Baudin, was pretty awesome. "
Agreed he was amazing. "
I second that.
#13 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3109 posts) -

Tested and Screened have been stealing the show completely so far, aside from the joy of seeing John Drake dancing around.  GiantBomb has actually felt like the least entertaining segment of the show so far, especially the grueling ordeal that was the Heroes on the Move demo.

#14 Posted by Brodehouse (10105 posts) -

Giant Bomb should license his music and get him to make them a theme for Thursday Night Throwdown.

Also, the best moment has got to be Brad's beautiful voice singing Space Oddity.

#15 Posted by DarkHomer (69 posts) -

11 string bassist was awesome. 
I am fully prepared to now buy his cd. 
Thank you for introducing me to this new, pretty music giant bomb xD
#16 Posted by Popogeejo (616 posts) -

Tested stole the show hands down. Even the during the PS3 dismantlement threw up some great oneliners. Will also stole the Block party (or at least the various moments I tuned in.) Well done them.
Screened and Jean the Bassist tied for second. Rorie = funny drunk.
Special mention to Dave's sister for her off the cuff and hard hitting interview with Jeff and Dave.

#17 Posted by Seroth (725 posts) -

Tested because of this.

#18 Posted by FlipperDesert (2103 posts) -
@Seroth said:
" Tested because of this. "
My internet connection crapped up around that point to I missed just about all of that segment, do you happen to have a rough timestamp of when that happened during the video so I can look it up on the archive?
#19 Posted by nickux (1385 posts) -

Tested really was the surprise hit of the whole show. Will and Norm were awesome with the As Seen on TV segments and I don't think anybody can deny the good times kept on rolling into the late hours of the block party! 

Overall though, I think it's amazing they pulled this off. From a logistics standpoint it must have been fucking astronomical. Come to think of it... re-launching the network with unified logins, introduced the memberships, and 12 hours of streaming without a hitch- where the hell is Dave's raise?

#20 Edited by Obsidian (346 posts) -

My favorite part of the night by far was Rorie's drunken singing and dancing.  Will wasn't bad either.

#22 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

I didn't see it all but I loved the Denison segments. I wanted them to watch the whole movie :(

#23 Posted by Seroth (725 posts) -
@FlipperDesert said:
" @Seroth said:
My internet connection crapped up around that point to I missed just about all of that segment, do you happen to have a rough timestamp of when that happened during the video so I can look it up on the archive? "
The segment is in this video, and starts at around 1:37:06. The part from the picture starts at around 1:42:22.
#24 Posted by Malachi (10 posts) -

I think for me it was the Giantbomb segments.
They seem to be more organized and on topic for most of the time.

The Bomb crew are more comfortable with the cameras and because they have been in the spotlight more than the rest of the Whiskey staff, they just exude the right kind of confidence.
I am sure with more live shows being produced, the quality of the different brands  segments are only going to get better.

I must admit though Will Smith is pretty funny.

Long live the Whiskey Revolution.

#25 Posted by JellyFish_Gsus (769 posts) -

During the show Tested where awesome. After party was all about Rorie

#26 Edited by Hector (3374 posts) -

I think when Jean Baudin was on for the first time and played some tunes was awesome!

#27 Posted by Thumbrunner (132 posts) -

It was all really a great show. It was good to see the not so serious side of all the other sites. By far Denizen was the hands down winner, followed closely by As seen on TV. Best wardrobe goes to Sara Lima. Sorry Jeff, She just looked that much more "Super Gangsta" in her black dress then you did rocking the track suits, though hell of a choice. I was glad to see some more PS Move stuff weirdly lacking hype for it out of Sony. I had a great time watching yesterday keep up the good work & I can't wait for the Friday shows!

#28 Posted by FlipperDesert (2103 posts) -
@Seroth said:
" @FlipperDesert said:
" @Seroth said:
My internet connection crapped up around that point to I missed just about all of that segment, do you happen to have a rough timestamp of when that happened during the video so I can look it up on the archive? "
The segment is in this video, and starts at around 1:37:06. The part from the picture starts at around 1:42:22. "
Thanks! I'll have a look at it after I finish up mining in WoW.
#29 Posted by ShadowVirus (793 posts) -

Tested and Screened sections to me were the best as a whole. But the Rockband and Jean Baudin sections from Giantbomb were awesome and the after party was good. 
I'd really like to see a highlight reel be made aswell.

#30 Posted by frsty13 (85 posts) -

Dave's sister Karen's interview with Jeff during the block party was hilarious.

#31 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

I only managed to catch two nerds opening up a PS3 for some reason.

Please don't tell me this was the highlight.

#32 Posted by drok17 (103 posts) -

Tested all the way! Will and Norm were hilarious. Also the guys from Screened were funny as well, making a very terrible film funny. They should have more shows like this, just not as long (30 minutes to an hour)

#33 Posted by RoboRobb (1053 posts) -

Tested & Screened sections were hilarious, but you can't fault Giantbomb for bringing the heat as always.

#34 Posted by dudeglove (8140 posts) -

Tested was glorious. Giant Bomb felt a little forced in its content. Comic Vine was shite, mostly because they were standing in a dark room huddled around a laptop - and judging by the votes a lot of folk agree with me.

But the real winner is Ana. Just Ana. Girl's got mad skillz.

#35 Posted by Leptok (942 posts) -

Tested and the bacon had me fucking rollin. I love anything involving Ryan and Will. They seem like really good friends or they hate each other because I think they are the funniest part of Whiskey when they get together.

#36 Edited by crusader8463 (14426 posts) -

It was all pretty terrible, but the terrible raised the tested stuff into being entertaining given what was being wrapped around it. Expect for that PS3 bit. God what an awful way to start the show. Even Will can't save the show from the terrible that was that segment.

Over all though the show was a disaster from where I stood. The comic vine stuff was especially terrible.

EDIT:
Hahahaha. I love how the Comic Vine stuff has zero votes.

#37 Posted by crusader8463 (14426 posts) -
@dudeglove:  Ha, I love Ana, but I love the look on Will's face as she walks by the camera. His expression says a thousand words.
#38 Posted by Titl (539 posts) -

For me it's a toss up between Denizen and the As Seen On Tv stuff, that stuff was hilarious!

#39 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

I had to stop watching due to boredom after about 15 minutes when it was live, and this is coming from someone who enjoys almost all of the content these people provide. I went through, over the past couple of nights (inability to sleep), and skimmed through. None of what I saw was any good. I went through hours and hours of video and had to skip forward every time. So, I nominate watching the chat go a billion miles an hour before the broadcast started as my favorite part of the BLLSL. Thumbs up(?).

#40 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2728 posts) -

Nothing beats Denizen. 

Nothing.

#41 Posted by Stealthmaster86 (676 posts) -

Comic Vine was the weakest.

#42 Posted by foggel (2764 posts) -

Screened, solely because of eyepatch guy.

#43 Posted by T0mF5 (929 posts) -

107 votes and no one voted for comicvine.

#44 Posted by Faint (833 posts) -

as seen on tv was pretty classic.

#45 Posted by JonathanMoore (1858 posts) -

Tested. For real.