favorthing about e3 2015?

lead_dispencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ive only watched the sony conference and some of EA so far, but watching the sony one i had a few moments that i know will stay with me for a long time.

3. the transitions for sony presenters. after talking about certain games some of the less rehearsed people just kind of blurt out whats next. a brad type of boldness but i really like the genuine feeling of sending people out there who have memorized a set of note cards. (honorable mention to Brab, i like his heat style slicked back hair cut from before, now that its cut he looks way better than he ever did and the clean cut looks very professional.)

2. The naughty dog screw up. Boy you know there was some whispering (screaming?) going on behind the curtain when the first 25 seconds of uncharted had to repeat because they couldnt get their controller to work. having drake just stand there for a few seconds really build some tension until the screen cuts back to the logo. Obviously it was supposed to be a live demo but i think they went to a prerecorded video the second try. Again, seeing unrehearsed shit happen at a time where everyone has a clever remark or memorized line, this was kind of cool to see. Hopefully no one was fired for not plugging in a DS4.

1. This will probably be my ever lasting quote from e3. up there with tom calancy from years past. during the No Man's Sky presentation the guy standing and talking about the game and its broad scale flew past numerous planets across a galaxy. Then he proceeded to say the game will create "planet sized planets". I couldnt stop giggling. im sure the guy was just nervous but hearing GB comment on that definitely confirmed what i just heard. Because sometimes you have to wonder, what size are planets really?

Share your moments that you liked so far!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Bollard

#planetsizedplanets will stay with me forever.