#1 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

GameTrailers.com is in the process of making a list of there top 100 video game trailers, so what are some of your favourite video game trailers and why?

This is a very well done and emotional trailer, it hyped me up so much for this game. Now that I know more about it I think this trailer gives us the wrong impression of what the game is about, because from this I see story driven zombie game. From what I know it is not story driven or emotional, but still, great trailer!

#2 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

Mass effect 2, everybody knows that

#3 Posted by Clonedzero (4091 posts) -

im gonna go with that first 5 minute cinematic trailer for deus ex HR. that trailer was crazy

#4 Posted by Vexxan (4615 posts) -

Gears of War 1/2/3. The music always gets to me.

#5 Posted by Braden92 (12 posts) -

The Dead Island trailer is the only trailer to ever make me shed a tear. That being said the Deus Ex 5 minute trailer was pretty awesome and the Mass Effect 2 launch trailer still gives me the shivers.

#6 Posted by Bane122 (783 posts) -

For me it's a toss up between the Mass Effect 2 trailer and the Metal Gear Solid 2 2001 TGS trailer.

#7 Posted by GunstarRed (5031 posts) -

The Halo 3 one with the kids in the field. Awesome trailer, mediocre game.
#8 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
#9 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I remember getting super excited for The Sims 2 after seeing this, that beginning part blew my mind!

#10 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -

That first Halo 3 reveal still manages to make me excited for Halo 3- I mean, that music near the end is just so damn good, and Master Chief was just so iconic at the time that I couldn't help but freak out- it still almost brings a tear to my eye, even though I've pretty much moved on from Halo- I didn't even buy Reach.

#11 Posted by uniform (1832 posts) -

#12 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

@uniform: Yes!

#13 Posted by 1momosauky (208 posts) -

I started this exact thread like a month ago, gametrailers owes me some royalties

#14 Posted by uniform (1832 posts) -
@Hizang said:

@uniform: Yes!

Sorry, forgot to include why. While it doesn't impact me the same way it did when it was originally making the rounds, I'm still very impressed with it today. Next time I do something exciting, that music will play in my head.
#15 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

@uniform: Oh no I wasn't being rude, I just was like "Yes that trailer is awesome!"

#16 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

The first Bad Company ones.

#17 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@uniform said:

My dad nearly had me send to a mental institute, that's how much I freaked out when I saw this.
Best trailer ever.
#18 Posted by JacDG (2114 posts) -

Everything about this made incredibly excited, and the game delivered on all fronts (except combat).

#19 Posted by EVO (3864 posts) -

This gave me the chills the first time I saw it.  
#20 Edited by TerraMantis (283 posts) -

Great trailer, awesome music. You have to basically imagine any time Ezio touches someone; whether it is to push them away or a palm punch them that he just killed that person. Also, the level of technical detail is astonishing. I think that hangman guard is one of the only persons in gaming i've seen that doesn't have perfect teeth. 

This a trailer for a game that i am hoping is a sleeper hit of 2012. It is pretty good.
#21 Posted by kblood (11 posts) -
#22 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Soooo goooooooooooood.
#23 Edited by falling_fast (2187 posts) -
#24 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -
#25 Posted by Rawrnosaurous (768 posts) -

Also, while not necessarily a full fledged trailer this one should have been.

#26 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -