#1 Posted by shaun832 (363 posts) -

What's your favourite game that you don't own?

Mine would have to be The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

#2 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Killzone 2
God of War 2
Metroid Prime
Rayman Raving rabbids TV party

#3 Posted by JacobBrodersen (321 posts) -

Final Fantasy 7, i technically own it, but 2 of the discs are so damn scratched to hell that the game is unplayable. :(

#4 Posted by pause422 (6201 posts) -

I could list almost all of them I guess, but it would be too much and seems a bit pointless since I never buy games anymore except for Steam/PSN/XBL purchases, everything else I would never spend money on, its just a waste.

#5 Posted by bwooduhs (1618 posts) -

Fallout 3. I've put 60 hours in, nearly got all achievements, bought all the DLC and finished nearly every quest. but i've just been renting it for like a month and a half.

#6 Posted by zh666 (53 posts) -

I played the hell out of Twilight Princess and God of War, yet, I don't own either of them. 

#7 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I dont rent or borrow much. Hmm, maybe Return to Krondor. I would love to get my hands on that game again if only just to have it.

#8 Posted by Dimsey (962 posts) -

Way of the Samurai, probably.
I've never seen it anywhere for purchase but Blockbuster has it for rent and I tend to grab it every few months.
Fun stuff.

#9 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Shadow of the Colossus. : (

Rented that game, played through it twice. Never bought it. It's still so goddamn expensive. But it deserves to be expensive, because it's worth it. I randomly want to go back to that game, but arghlbarghl.

#10 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I also need to mention Chrono Trigger. At this point I'll have to reconcile myself with the DS port... When I actually purchase that.

#11 Posted by PenguinDust (12554 posts) -

Do you mean games we don't own now or games we've never owned?  I am not a game collector so there are lots of games I can't immediately pull from my self.

Don't own currently - KOTOR (I gave all my Xbox original stuff to my nephew)
Never owned - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (the publishers are right to try and add some multiplayer value I guess, because as much as I love the game I consider it a rental)

#12 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

Knights of the Old Republic. It was my brother's and when he moved out, he took it with him. 

I still played it way more than he did.
#13 Posted by Jeust (10741 posts) -

Uncharted and heavenly sword...

I would love to have them, but I don't own a ps3, so i can't.

#14 Posted by Manatassi (791 posts) -

If there is one let me know I'll get it and add it to my collection :P

I guess thats the upside to collecting games... the downside...  Losing a whole room to shelf space.
#15 Edited by Snejk (6 posts) -

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Got this super-sweet deal on a used one off the internet, only to give it to my current girlfriend at the time, which I later dumped...

MATURE JOKE WARNING: Damn, I should've kept that game, she really sucked b*lls.. in several ways.

#16 Posted by dankempster (2253 posts) -

That's a toughie. I tend not to get rid of games very often, and I woudn't dream of relinquishing the ones I really like, so I can't think of many. If I had to pick something, then I'd probably go for Pokémon Blue. I gave the cart to my little sister, who subsequently lost it. Moral of the story - don't gift games to people who don't take care of them.

#17 Edited by Rheinmetall (153 posts) -

The original PS1 release of  "Castlevania. Symphony of the Night". I'm not sure though that I would ever played it. I downloaded it from XBL, and I wasn't particularly impressed. But the PS1 disc is considered a collector's item, and that's why I would like to have it. 
Also other games that would probably interest me a lot are: Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner, Baldur's Gate. Dark Alliance 2, Syberia 1& 2, Warcraft 2, but like the case of Castlevania, they are hard to be found and thus expensive.

#18 Posted by Ammut (25 posts) -

Panzer Dragoon Saga... played the demo and loved it but the ebay price is still a little steep.

I don't like almost all rpgs but what I played of PDS was great.

#19 Posted by Deusoma (3018 posts) -

There are a few PC games that look really good but are only available for download, and I will never pay for a PC downloadable-only game. What a waste.

#20 Posted by pissedoffthewitch (516 posts) -

majora's mask

#21 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

X-Men Arcade Console from the 90s lol.

#22 Posted by mracoon (4972 posts) -
Deusoma said:
"There are a few PC games that look really good but are only available for download, and I will never pay for a PC downloadable-only game. What a waste."
Would you pay for a console downloadable only game?
#23 Posted by Swish (83 posts) -

Persona 4, I buy every game I want and I'm enjoying that game a lot more by not playing it myself

#24 Posted by Moody_yeti (369 posts) -

It'd have to be Dead Space/FFX

#25 Edited by Lucidforest (143 posts) -

Chrono Cross.

I did own it but my (ex) flatmate stole it and moved to Australia. I live in Scotland so you see my predicament!

That game wasn't even released here.

MOMMY :'(

#26 Posted by Bloodwolf (25 posts) -

Mirrors Edge. rented it from Gamefly.

#27 Posted by dibiase77 (77 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid 4.
I have to drive to Hollywood and Highland every time I want to play it at my buddy's house.
But it makes every game session REALLY mean something.
Paying real world gas money for fake world enjoyment.

#28 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -

Bioshock,... that reminds me, I need to return it.

#29 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Halo 3, I bough it but my disk has dissapeared, and I ain't getting a new one!

#30 Posted by Alexander (1722 posts) -

Shadow of the Colossus. I haven't even played the game and it's my favourite.

#31 Posted by skywing (1153 posts) -

i'm a big fan of halo 2 and halo 3

i never purchased a 360 :( hopefully this summer if i get some money
#32 Posted by Demo (263 posts) -

TLOZ: Twilight Princess.

Super Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker are up there too, even though I have beaten these two, but the games weren't mine and my 3rd Party memory card crapped out.

#33 Posted by Ben_H (3381 posts) -
Meowayne said:
"Shadow of the Colossus. : (Rented that game, played through it twice. Never bought it. It's still so goddamn expensive. But it deserves to be expensive, because it's worth it. I randomly want to go back to that game, but arghlbarghl."
20 bucks?
#34 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

Phoenix Wright... any of them.

#35 Posted by ValkyrieGoddess (1922 posts) -

I miss my Monster Rancher collection :(

#36 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Just so everyone knows, the man asked for a single favorite game. I'm not sure why we're all listing five and up.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.