Feeling bored?

Czarpyotr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By Czarpyotr

I dunno, I was super into gaming around november when all the games came out, and now I find myself wanting to play a little bit of too many things from crono trigger to ocarina of time to lost and damned to god of war 2.  I can't pick anything right now and I'm wondering who else thinks this is a symptom of post-holiday game season.

Czarpyotr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Czarpyotr

I dunno, I was super into gaming around november when all the games came out, and now I find myself wanting to play a little bit of too many things from crono trigger to ocarina of time to lost and damned to god of war 2.  I can't pick anything right now and I'm wondering who else thinks this is a symptom of post-holiday game season.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HandsomeDead

Resident Evil 5 all decides if I stick with games or just give them up as i'm finding everything to be an absolute watse of time these days. Prince of Persia and World at War, two of last years biggest games, left me incredibly sour so i'm thinking if another AAA game fails me, then I am done.

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kratos81
HandsomeDead said:
"Resident Evil 5 all decides if I stick with games or just give them up as i'm finding everything to be an absolute watse of time these days. Prince of Persia and World at War, two of last years biggest games, left me incredibly sour so i'm thinking if another AAA game fails me, then I am done."
Same here, I dont know if its the games or me but I cant get into them like I used to.
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Diamond

I'm not bored because of all the recent games that have been released or I've picked up.  However, I know the feeling.  Best advice is just don't be too dependent on games for all of your entertainment.  They're not supposed to be a substitute for EVERYTHING.  It's natural to be bored of them sometimes.

Czarpyotr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Czarpyotr

yeah I was also gonna get killzone 2 but the demo just did not come off as "fun" to me...the stupid space marines yelling at each other turned me away pretty quick.  

What does it mean to "un-ass" something???
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HandsomeDead
Kratos81 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Resident Evil 5 all decides if I stick with games or just give them up as i'm finding everything to be an absolute watse of time these days. Prince of Persia and World at War, two of last years biggest games, left me incredibly sour so i'm thinking if another AAA game fails me, then I am done."
Same here, I dont know if its the games or me but I cant get into them like I used to.
"
I think that it's a lot of games are just aiming for the lowest common denominator so lack any kind of spark. Prince of Persia seems to have been designed to be played by the disabled and the storyline written for children. I genuinely can't think of a worse ending to a videogame ever.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

Something new wants to be old again. I think all gamers go through this stage. I just started playing Deus Ex again, weird. I've had it for a while now and played through it about 5 years ago, but felt the need to put it back on my hard drive again.