#1 Edited by GoranP (1115 posts) -

Hey duders! It's been some time since we started, but indian_boy, UberExplodey and myself are proud to finally show off our first game, Super Fun Time. As you might be able to tell, we're big fans of WarioWare Inc. and Super Fun Time is definitely an homage of sorts. Of course, there are significant gameplay differences, yada, yada, yada corporate schilling, etc. We're working on iOS and Android versions and could use a hand. There's an IndieGoGo (basically an international Kickstarter) page set up on which you can contribute. All important info is over there so I won't repeat myself here. There are plenty of perks based on how much you're willing to contribute and any amount is helpful. We truly appreciate the support. Thanks a lot, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Update: the Fresh Prince approves!

#2 Posted by indian_boy (115 posts) -

Awwwwwww shiiiiiiit!

#3 Posted by UberExplodey (924 posts) -

Yay!

#4 Posted by ADAMWD (562 posts) -

Donated $5, looking forward to seeing how the game turns out!

#5 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

there should be muffins in it

#6 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2990 posts) -

indeed

#7 Posted by GoranP (1115 posts) -

@ADAMWD: You're officially the first to do so! Thank you and congrats.

@kingzetta: How many muffins would you like?

#8 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

What happened to that other game I forget the name of.

#9 Posted by jakob187 (21640 posts) -

Soooo...you guys are making WarioWare for iOS and Android?

SOLD!!!

#10 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1631 posts) -

consider a $5 donation yours! I would do more, but christmas has fucked my wallet with a rusty lead dildo...

#11 Posted by EchoEcho (813 posts) -

@GoranP said:

@ADAMWD: You're officially the first to do so! Thank you and congrats.

@kingzetta: How many muffins would you like?

I'm pretty sure the only answer to that question is "all the muffins" -- so good luck!

#12 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

To be totally honest, I think this might have the capacity to go big, so long as the controls are solid.

I don't have the cash today, but I'm getting paid next week. I'll be back for you.

#13 Posted by Zolkowski (52 posts) -

I'll definitely pitch in, but you might want to try your luck on reddit and the subreddits there. Check /r/games /r/gaming and /r/indiegaming. It's looking superb so far.

Here's to your success!

#14 Posted by indian_boy (115 posts) -

Thank you all very much for the support!

Glad to hear you guys are liking what you see.

@Zolkowski: That's a good idea! It's on Reddit now!

#15 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

Well, i can't donate right now, but i'm looking forward to this project. Also, this may seem like a totally out of the blue question, but... When did you started to develop this and how old is each member of the team? I want to know 'cause i want to see how much does it take to develop a game like this, more or less. The age question is because i'm 16 years old and i want to make a some kind of comparison...

#16 Posted by rjayb89 (7716 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish: No Time To Explain? I played it once, then forgot about it.

#17 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

it sounds pretty cool. i do enjoy wario ware games.

#18 Posted by GoranP (1115 posts) -

@MikeGosot: We started in 2010 and have put in as much time as our lives currently allow. It's a three man crew after all! As for age, two of us are in our early 20s and one is slowly approaching his mid 20s.

#19 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@GoranP said:

@MikeGosot: We started in 2010 and have put in as much time as our lives currently allow. It's a three man crew after all! As for age, two of us are in our early 20s and one is slowly approaching his mid 20s.

Well, me and a friend are starting our projects NOW, and we're sixteen. I suppose we will take more than one/two years, but thanks for replying man.
#20 Posted by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

Why isn't this thread locked? Pandering is a nono.

#21 Edited by Mordi (553 posts) -

You should add what the money actually are for in the description there. Software? Hardware? Commissions? Just a tip. 

Edit: Aha, the indieGoGo site has more info.

#22 Posted by BackpackKat (462 posts) -

Oh this is what Will Smith was tweeting about the other day. I'll kick some bucks to you duders for the holidays!

#23 Posted by pepsicolagirl (163 posts) -

Ha, that's awesome. Well done

#24 Posted by GoranP (1115 posts) -

Back from the holiday vacation, thank you everyone for the kind words and support. Now let's get that goal! I've also been talking to some media outlets here since I got back (newspapers are still a thing, who knew?) and we might be getting some mainstream coverage. Yay!

#25 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

So will there be a tank-kicking minigame? 
I guess I'll just have to pay and find out.

#26 Edited by indian_boy (115 posts) -

@pepsicolagirl: Thanks! The support means a lot to us!

@MaFoLu: And I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of tank-kicking minigames. =D