Cut the Wallrunning. Replace it with Smashing Through Walls. Like the Hulk. Or this guy. Or even better, don't cut the wallrunning, and just add *Me Hulk Smashing Through Walls* to Titanfall 2.
- Exo-Skelleton-Suits (kind of infantry-sized mechs) for every player!
- Mech-game like customization with...
- Weight, Energy, Heat management to it. Affecting movementspeed and range (how and how fast), cooldowns (choice there-of and duration), damage mitigation.
- Tons of playstyles with...
- Shoulder mounted AoE (Area of Effect) weaponry (running the gambit from high explosive to flame throwers to smoke screens and everything inbetween)
- Helmets with visual powers in various flavors for detection and active camouflage and target designating powers - all the way to creating destracting clones. I'd also like to emit a submarine-like badass ping on a cooldown. One ping only! Just with a whole lot more bass and destortion, and a visible sonar bang (just imagine an effect to that end, an explosion of sound)
- Backpacks with various active support abilities and different kinds of stats boosts.
- Torsos with variable ratios of protection to movement speed.
- Gauntlets with various active offensive or defensive abilities like bull charges, one-hit-melee kills, active blocks, deflections.
- Boots with active offensive and defensive movement powers, triple jump, dash, stomps, shadow walk.
Mix the DNA of Titanfall with Bad Company and Halo and Dark Messiah and Mirror's Edge. Or just let me smash through walls in Titanfall 2!
P.S. And that's why next gen gamepads would have needed more shoulder buttons. Because I want to do more stuff at once in FPS games without taking my thumb of the camera! There's just no button for active blocking left. Or evade dash, or jump dash, or wall smash or whatever swarm missile barrage launcher I have mounted on my shoulders.