Feverdream - What I'd Like Even Better Than Titanfall?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

Cut the Wallrunning. Replace it with Smashing Through Walls. Like the Hulk. Or this guy. Or even better, don't cut the wallrunning, and just add *Me Hulk Smashing Through Walls* to Titanfall 2.

• Exo-Skelleton-Suits (kind of infantry-sized mechs) for every player!
  • Mech-game like customization with...
  • Weight, Energy, Heat management to it. Affecting movementspeed and range (how and how fast), cooldowns (choice there-of and duration), damage mitigation.
  • Tons of playstyles with...
  • Shoulder mounted AoE (Area of Effect) weaponry (running the gambit from high explosive to flame throwers to smoke screens and everything inbetween)
  • Helmets with visual powers in various flavors for detection and active camouflage and target designating powers - all the way to creating destracting clones. I'd also like to emit a submarine-like badass ping on a cooldown. One ping only! Just with a whole lot more bass and destortion, and a visible sonar bang (just imagine an effect to that end, an explosion of sound)
  • Backpacks with various active support abilities and different kinds of stats boosts.
  • Torsos with variable ratios of protection to movement speed.
  • Gauntlets with various active offensive or defensive abilities like bull charges, one-hit-melee kills, active blocks, deflections.
  • Boots with active offensive and defensive movement powers, triple jump, dash, stomps, shadow walk.

Mix the DNA of Titanfall with Bad Company and Halo and Dark Messiah and Mirror's Edge. Or just let me smash through walls in Titanfall 2!

P.S. And that's why next gen gamepads would have needed more shoulder buttons. Because I want to do more stuff at once in FPS games without taking my thumb of the camera! There's just no button for active blocking left. Or evade dash, or jump dash, or wall smash or whatever swarm missile barrage launcher I have mounted on my shoulders.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By WickedFather

I like to be able to sell turnips in it. And that it was on the PS4.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like to be able to sell turnips in it. And that it was on the PS4.

You mean like farm turnips from the ground? Farming with explosives? As in deformable ground? I'll second that. I'm pro-crater!

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JZ

I would like to be interesting to me in anyway.

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like it if it was single player, had an overhead camera view, was stealth oriented, and was called Metal Gear.

seveword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By seveword

You know what I'd like even more?

Titanfall + Ryse: Son of Rome = TitanRyse: Son of Robot

DO IT MICROSOFT

(The sequel will be TitanRyse 2: Return of Son of Robot)

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Seppli

@seveword said:

You know what I'd like even more?

Titanfall + Ryse: Son of Rome = TitanRyse: Son of Robot

DO IT MICROSOFT

(The sequel will be TitanRyse 2: Return of Son of Robot)

Roman Empire Mechs! I dig it.

ModernAlkemie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd rather have a well-designed multiplayer map than one players destroyed causing every map to become the same boring flat arena without cover within five minutes.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Seppli

Also, instead of vehicles or kill streak rewards, I want SUMMONS! Align with one of many GODS OF WAR! Prove your devotion to your god with the desecration of your foes (rip their powercores out of their corpses by repeatedly crouching on them), and then become the Avatar of your god on the Field of Battle.

Like, I owned you guys so hard, now I'm gonna own you as flippin' Bahamut some more!

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Seppli

@modernalkemie said:

I'd rather have a well-designed multiplayer map than one players destroyed causing every map to become the same boring flat arena without cover within five minutes.

There just needs to be more to destroy than the players possibly can destroy. Increasing movement speed and range there-of would require much larger arenas with much larger and many more objects on the map. Just think of how much space your average apartment block is. Now imagine all the walls are quite meaningless to you. And now imagine you've got the power to go from A to B at your will, everything breaks in your wake. Most everything is merely temporary cover and mostly just concealment.

A Game of Cat and Mouse, just with Elephants in a China Shoppe!

And no regenerating health. Regenerate by desecrating corpses of the Vanquished (or whatever is more tasteful than that). Harvest souls or sumsuch shit.