• 105 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c26fd6917af0
deactivated-5c26fd6917af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@artisanbreads: I think part of the problem is the thought that people who don't like the new console line ups would buy a Wii U either.

When it comes to it I don't think any console is offering a good enough lineup to be worth picking up, and making fun of Nintendo for pushing what will be fine and good additions to their franchises isn't helping anyone.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#102  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I'd sooner get a 3ds at this point. That has that zelda game and new pokemon coming to it. I don't give a flying about Donkey Kong or any Mario game not set in space. The only show WiiU has to win me over is if Smash 4 is fantastic. I am betting it will be fine, but not great.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd sooner get a 3ds at this point. That has that zelda game and new pokemon coming to it. I don't give a flying about Donkey Kong or any Mario game not set in space. The only show WiiU has to win me over is if Smash 4 is fantastic. I am betting it will be fine, but not great.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#104  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@lyisa said:

@artisanbreads: I think part of the problem is the thought that people who don't like the new console line ups would buy a Wii U either.

When it comes to it I don't think any console is offering a good enough lineup to be worth picking up, and making fun of Nintendo for pushing what will be fine and good additions to their franchises isn't helping anyone.

I'm not interested in helping anyone... I am just laughing at Nintendo's arrogance with the Wii U when it's tanking so hard.

I wish Nintendo was still like they were with the SNES, N64, or even Gamecube but now I think they're putting out some pretty lazy games and a lazy system, when it comes to consoles. The 3DS is doing well and rightfully so and I'm looking at picking one up soon.

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Reggie easily forgets about both the launches of the Wii U and 3DS and the drought of games for the first few months of both.

Darson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as he's happy about where the company is at.