Finally got around to the Heavy Rain demo.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By Afroman269

Well first I would like to say that I'm loving the tone of this game. The atmosphere is great and it drew me in which is surprising for a demo. My first complaint is maneuvering the character around, which feels kind of clumsy, but I will most likely get use to it once I play the game longer. The lip syncing in the game is superb and the characters look great. My other problem is that some of the characters fall into the uncanny valley and just creep me out like the girl you interrogate in the first part of the demo. Anyone else getting that uncanny valley vibe from some of the people? Other than that I have no real problem with the quick time events because they are implemented the right way. One last thing I ask myself is when does this game take place that it is justifiable for an FBI agent to have crazy future CSI tech? I would love to have sunglasses that displays information and a glove that creates a circle of green light to identify evidence.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Afroman269

Well first I would like to say that I'm loving the tone of this game. The atmosphere is great and it drew me in which is surprising for a demo. My first complaint is maneuvering the character around, which feels kind of clumsy, but I will most likely get use to it once I play the game longer. The lip syncing in the game is superb and the characters look great. My other problem is that some of the characters fall into the uncanny valley and just creep me out like the girl you interrogate in the first part of the demo. Anyone else getting that uncanny valley vibe from some of the people? Other than that I have no real problem with the quick time events because they are implemented the right way. One last thing I ask myself is when does this game take place that it is justifiable for an FBI agent to have crazy future CSI tech? I would love to have sunglasses that displays information and a glove that creates a circle of green light to identify evidence.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Akeldama

the car like controls are definitely something you get used to. After 3 runs of the demo, my movements are fluid and controlled.