#1 Posted by ChillyUK7 (283 posts) -

Their making badass gaming T-Shirts! that are (as lame as this sounds) actually fashionable, don't get me wrong I love my (few) gaming t-shirts but they tend to be a little brash or unimaginative. I just found out about them due to this Kotaku article.

Minecraft

Dishonored

Gametee

Check them out if you like the designs and feel free to let me know of any interesting Kickstarters.

#2 Edited by Flappy (2128 posts) -

I'm not the type to wear these out in public (I believe that most of them aren't too good), but there's somethin' about these designs that have me second-guessing myself.

#3 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

You misspelled "Kotatsu"

#4 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7051 posts) -

I do like the Sithis and Creeper designs, a lot.

#5 Edited by Pr1mus (3811 posts) -

I like the minecraft one.

#6 Posted by TheHT (10884 posts) -

They're alright. I'm not that into that Guess t-shirt look anymore though.

#7 Edited by ajamafalous (11848 posts) -

You misspelled "Kotatsu"

ahahahahahha

#8 Posted by jozzy (2041 posts) -

I feel kind of dumb. I have played minecraft, but I don't see the link with that design. Is that supposed to be a creeper face?

#9 Posted by zFUBARz (624 posts) -

While the designers look a bit douchey the shirts are actually pretty interesting, Acceptable in main stream culture but for big gaming nerds they still make an impact. I can dig it. Non of them are quite my style though.

#10 Edited by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

@jozzy said:

I feel kind of dumb. I have played minecraft, but I don't see the link with that design. Is that supposed to be a creeper face?

It's a creeper's face.

#11 Posted by Funkydupe (3311 posts) -

I'd never wear this JUNK.

#12 Posted by jozzy (2041 posts) -

@jozzy said:

It's a creeper's face.

Artsy indeed, I don't think anyone who doesn't know it will recognize it as a minecraft shirt. Which is probably the point, but what is the fun in that.

#13 Posted by Smullster (10 posts) -

@jozzy said:

Don't feel dumb.... At first I thought it was a Deadmau5 tee shirt.

#14 Edited by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

I wouldn't exactly call those fashionable, but hey, different strokes I guess. If I'm wearing a gaming t-shirt I'm wearing a gaming t-shirt, no fucking around with abstracting it. A nerd is a nerd, the way I see it.

#15 Posted by GunstarRed (5027 posts) -

I like the prints that you can get for giving them money more than any of the tshirts. They're ok, but I've seen this kind of stuff other places.

#16 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Looks fucking stupid, get a track suit.

#17 Posted by TooWalrus (13136 posts) -

I'd definitely like to support something like this, if they were making game designs I thought looked good. These ones in particular don't do anything for me, I'm not really into either game, but I like what they're goin' for.

#18 Posted by Levius (1076 posts) -

Does anyone else see a wolf in the Minecraft shirt. But they are kind of cool.

#19 Edited by iam3green (14390 posts) -

that's some pretty cool stuff. it seems like they have their goal met. i don't give any money to any kickstarters really.

#20 Posted by Grimluck343 (1148 posts) -

The Minecraft shirt is pretty cool. The Dishonored one looks kind of shitty. Glad they hit their goal.

#21 Posted by ChillyUK7 (283 posts) -

Hmm maybe I shouldn't have, hope this issue is resolved soon.