#1  Edited By JonnyAvacado
xero273

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xero273

so I see your new place, but I don't see your shrine worshipping me!! Get to it.  

sigh... never change though. Start off a blog drinking alcohol. what happen to that budget?
xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By xShR3Dx

I feel the same way about alot of games as you do about uncharted 2. Where just some games that are really good just dont pull me in. 
Great blog man its good to see your video's again

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By DBoy

SoCo's awesome. Haven't tried it with EggNog though. Gonna try that.

Yeah, I got the message there. I'm going to have to get a DBD out soon.

As for aging... hell, wait until you hit 38... those little dimples turn into crevaces. Oh, by the way, happy birthday brother!

Uncharted 2 was a huge surprise for me this year. Really enjoyed the game and, just like you, I haven't touched the co-op and MP in the game. We should do some co-op on that game man.

InFamous was also another great game. I should go back to that one and play as a "bad guy".

Modern Warfare 2... eh, yeah, it was alright, but I'm just too sucky at the MP to even try and get better in that. Again, if you want to do some SpecOps, hit me up.

Left 4 Dead 2... what a horrible game. Ugh, such garbage. Let's play over the weekend.

Don't think people would like to see me in HD... so, I'll hold off on the HD cam for a bit. Great blog man, love seeing you back on here brother.

Unjust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Unjust

Jonny you rock.... that was a great blog !! :-)  I actually went out and bought some SoCo and some eggnog and watched this again and had a drink with you. Happy Birthday and wait till you turn 45 !!! Keep em coming!!!

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By JonnyAvacado

@Xero273  Oh its in the making my friend....and you didn't think that liquor and beer were part of the budget...do you know me?  Lol

@Brandy  I hear you there Brandy, no worries at all.  I honestly think that people just get burned out on things, its not a bad thing, it happens all the time to everybody.  Yeah there was definitely a point there where I noticed the draw was definitely not as strong.  
 As soon as you get Left4Dead 2 let me know, we will definitely have some fun!  Denis and I have been having a blast with it!

@XShr3dx  I feel you bro, yeah I don't know what it is but I just cannot go back to Uncharted2, hopefully later though.  Thanks buddy, its great to hear from you!  We need to play some MW2 sometime.  Or if you get Left4Dead2, you know I'll be down for that!

@Dboy  That egg nog is delicious man, well worth the effort!  If you can get a Dboys Den out soon, that would be awesome.  Thanks for the Birthday congrats as well man!!  I will absolutely play some Spec Ops with you buddy, just tell me when!   Yeah I know right, Left4Dead2 sucks ass, complete waste of my money!  lol
Thanks man, that means alot bro!

@Unjust  Thanks again buddy!  You rock Unjust!  Definitely hit me up whenever you are online, we will get some games going!  You have always been a really nice dude, I appreciate that!  Stay in touch man!

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By gearhead

:D