Fine, I'm Playing Borderlands On A PC

L1D3N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By L1D3N

Why would you want to play it on anything else?

mhkjtha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By mhkjtha
@skrutop said:
" 60 fps on a 19" monitor, or 30 fps on a 57" HDTV?  Hmm.... "
maybe you should buy a bigger screen.
or you know, just hook up your pc to your tv.
:\
MonkeyPulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By MonkeyPulp
@mhkjtha said:
" @skrutop said:
" 60 fps on a 19" monitor, or 30 fps on a 57" HDTV?  Hmm.... "
maybe you should buy a bigger screen. or you know, just hook up your pc to your tv. :\ "
For real. The question should be.
30fps at 720p, with frames that dip into the single digits
or
60fps at 1080p, and overall better graphics
ThaChoppa420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By ThaChoppa420

I cannot recall the last time ANY console game was better on a shitbox360 or a gaystation. Come on... the rts games alone on consoles are a complete joke.  You can't box over units in almost all newer console games for instance: Command and Conquer, Kanes wrath. Despite the older versions on PS one (C and C Red Alert) having said ability. FPS, RTS whatever, PC has all consoles crushed. Can't afford a great rig...but you console fanboys can pay $20 more on average per game and another 900 bucks on average on a TV (complete garbage res/frame rate), sounds like you need to save up the difference. Oh and take your gamers score, export to text, print it and shove it, oh thats right you don't have the ability. What lame propaganda set out in the industry to envoke gamers score frenzy amongst buddies. That equals: beat game faster so you can buy more games while at the same time not having as much fun or replayability. Alltogether I paid around $3000 for a rig that can play Crysis at 60 fps (you can keep halo 3 I'll play a real game...), a monitor that has 4 times the resolution at the lowest setting of 800x600 a terabyte hard drive, I only pay 40 or 50 bucks for a game you pay 60 for (the same game only better and cheaper with the ability to mod/free DLC.)  Only bad thing you fanboys can come up with is I have to take 10 mins to install my games and to that I say Alt-tab to the other game I'm playing simultaneously...LOL! Rant complete.     
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#255  Edited By Pie
@ThaChoppa420 said:
" I cannot recall the last time ANY console game was better on a shitbox360 or a gaystation. Come on... the rts games alone on consoles are a complete joke.  You can't box over units in almost all newer console games for instance: Command and Conquer, Kanes wrath. Despite the older versions on PS one (C and C Red Alert) having said ability. FPS, RTS whatever, PC has all consoles crushed. Can't afford a great rig...but you console fanboys can pay $20 more on average per game and another 900 bucks on average on a TV (complete garbage res/frame rate), sounds like you need to save up the difference. Oh and take your gamers score, export to text, print it and shove it, oh thats right you don't have the ability. What lame propaganda set out in the industry to envoke gamers score frenzy amongst buddies. That equals: beat game faster so you can buy more games while at the same time not having as much fun or replayability. Alltogether I paid around $3000 for a rig that can play Crysis at 60 fps (you can keep halo 3 I'll play a real game...), a monitor that has 4 times the resolution at the lowest setting of 800x600 a terabyte hard drive, I only pay 40 or 50 bucks for a game you pay 60 for (the same game only better and cheaper with the ability to mod/free DLC.)  Only bad thing you fanboys can come up with is I have to take 10 mins to install my games and to that I say Alt-tab to the other game I'm playing simultaneously...LOL! Rant complete.      "
Retard much?
Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Hitchenson
@ThaChoppa420 said:
" I cannot recall the last time ANY console game was better on a shitbox360 or a gaystation. Come on... the rts games alone on consoles are a complete joke.  You can't box over units in almost all newer console games for instance: Command and Conquer, Kanes wrath. Despite the older versions on PS one (C and C Red Alert) having said ability. FPS, RTS whatever, PC has all consoles crushed. Can't afford a great rig...but you console fanboys can pay $20 more on average per game and another 900 bucks on average on a TV (complete garbage res/frame rate), sounds like you need to save up the difference. Oh and take your gamers score, export to text, print it and shove it, oh thats right you don't have the ability. What lame propaganda set out in the industry to envoke gamers score frenzy amongst buddies. That equals: beat game faster so you can buy more games while at the same time not having as much fun or replayability. Alltogether I paid around $3000 for a rig that can play Crysis at 60 fps (you can keep halo 3 I'll play a real game...), a monitor that has 4 times the resolution at the lowest setting of 800x600 a terabyte hard drive, I only pay 40 or 50 bucks for a game you pay 60 for (the same game only better and cheaper with the ability to mod/free DLC.)  Only bad thing you fanboys can come up with is I have to take 10 mins to install my games and to that I say Alt-tab to the other game I'm playing simultaneously...LOL! Rant complete.      "
Leave nao.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#257  Edited By Milkman
@ThaChoppa420: Awesome first post! Now GTFO!
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Pie
@PeasForFees said:

No Caption Provided
"
The mods should just post that when they ban people
ThaChoppa420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By ThaChoppa420
@Pie:
I see the truth hurts HA HA HA HA HA eat a salad....you people think I give a shit about rep or getting banned? Like your gamer score stick it along with your toy of a system. 
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Milkman
@ThaChoppa420 said:
" @Pie: I see the truth hurts HA HA HA HA HA eat a salad.... "
Stop talking.

Eat your sandwich.
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Pie
@ThaChoppa420 said:
" @Pie: I see the truth hurts HA HA HA HA HA eat a salad.... "
I see a sad and lonely idiot who thinks life is about what console/platform has better resolution HA HA HA HA HA go away....
Avatar image for thachoppaisomnipresent
ThaChoppaIsOmnipresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pie: 

How many retards do you know that are so well spoken and have a degree in computer science LOL? This winter when it gets cold out make sure you stay close to your shitbox360 to stay warm and it will provide you with light...RED LIGHT LOLOLOLOL    
ThaChoppaIsOmnipresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Milkman:
You need to wash that pen off your hands son...why you so mad?
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Milkman
@ThaChoppaIsOmnipresent said:
" @Pie: How many retards do you know that are so well spoken and have a degree in computer science LOL? This winter when it gets cold out make sure you stay close to your shitbox360 to stay warm and it will provide you with light...RED LIGHT LOLOLOLOL     "
@ThaChoppaIsOmnipresent said:
" @Milkman: You need to wash that pen off your hands son...why you so mad? "
A new account already? Well done.
ThaChoppa420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By ThaChoppa420
@Milkman:
My god you all are so mad! Why, I didn't by that 360/red ring machine for you...geez!  As I sit here typing this on an Iphone I ponder what has more processing power, your toy or my phone!
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Pie
@ThaChoppa420 said:
" @Milkman: My god you all are so mad! Why, I didn't by that 360/red ring machine for you...geez!  As I sit here typing this on an Iphone I ponder what has more processing power, your toy or my phone! "
Your too oubvious
ThaChoppa420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By ThaChoppa420
@Pie:
what happened to you all saying "leave nao" "GTFO" "Stop talking". It seems you all have no power to make me leave, unless you PM a mod and tell him/her (insert frustrated childs voice) "ThaChoppa's right and we can't stand it...make him leave!" By the way a good friend told me you don't spell obvious with a u, but I understand you were in a hurry to make an abstract point. What am I oubvious about? Nevermind. Hey if you get some time:  

Call 202-456-1414 and tell the White House to free Marc Emery!

http://capwiz.com/norml2/home/ Go here and write your elected officials, tell them to regulate and tax Cannabis. Free Hemp to help end the negitive side of the carbon cycle.     
Peace the Fu*k out!

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#270  Edited By citizenkane
@ThaChoppa420: I do have the power to make you leave.  Enjoy your vacation.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Milkman
@CitizenKane said:
" @ThaChoppa420: I do have the power to make you leave.  Enjoy your vacation. "

No Caption Provided
ThaChoppaIsOmnipresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Milkman:
Ha Ha Ha nice one ladies. Vacation from this teenagers site. You got to be kidding me. I flamed all the console punks and raped thier day. They will be motherfucking me in thier sleep fool!!! LOLOLOL Fuck this BS MySpace wanna be site My work here is done! MORONS! Did you think I had it in mind to really belong to this site...if I did I think I woulda been a bit more cordial, don't you thinK. LOL
Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#273  Edited By Driadon

Err...so wait... did this guy just have an internet fight with himself? All I see is "OMGZ I RULZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" and everyone else going "Uhhh....k? Leave?" As a PC gamer, I am ashamed that people will try to outgeek others in an attempt to give themselves a hard-on.

ThaChoppaIsOmnipresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Driadon:
My original post moron...some moron named Pie and someother shitbox fans tried to gang up on me due to my exceptional truth telling abilities...read on:      I cannot recall the last time ANY console game was better on a shitbox360 or a gaystation. Come on... the rts games alone on consoles are a complete joke.  You can't box over units in almost all newer console games for instance: Command and Conquer, Kanes wrath. Despite the older versions on PS one (C and C Red Alert) having said ability. FPS, RTS whatever, PC has all consoles crushed. Can't afford a great rig...but you console fanboys can pay $20 more on average per game and another 900 bucks on average on a TV (complete garbage res/frame rate), sounds like you need to save up the difference. Oh and take your gamers score, export to text, print it and shove it, oh thats right you don't have the ability. What lame propaganda set out in the industry to envoke gamers score frenzy amongst buddies. That equals: beat game faster so you can buy more games while at the same time not having as much fun or replayability. Alltogether I paid around $3000 for a rig that can play Crysis at 60 fps (you can keep halo 3 I'll play a real game...), a monitor that has 4 times the resolution at the lowest setting of 800x600 a terabyte hard drive, I only pay 40 or 50 bucks for a game you pay 60 for (the same game only better and cheaper with the ability to mod/free DLC.)  Only bad thing you fanboys can come up with is I have to take 10 mins to install my games and to that I say Alt-tab to the other game I'm playing simultaneously...LOL! Rant complete.          
Love the site...myspace with a different layout, fucking twitter fags, what a bullshit fad. No one out geeking anyone here fool. I speak truth to the fanboys to help the gamer noobs and this is the thanks I get!  To the many people on here that have many posts just remember you pad your post stats due to people like me giving you a reason to argue and pad the hipocracy! They were mad don't make it look as if they were just like "ok leave?" you can tell they are pissed and you are just one of these pansy bitched buddies...  see the fatass in the poster with his breakfast sausage/middle finger pointed with the STFU bullshit?L the fuck OL 

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#275  Edited By citizenkane
@ThaChoppaIsOmnipresent: Creating alt accounts is not going to help your case with anyone.
yogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By yogurt

PC better than console....uhh maybe if you want to upgrade your system with every game that is released and want to f around with endless drivers and patches. Oh and does your PC have a 52 inch screen?

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Al3xand3r
@yogurt said:

"  PC better than console....uhh maybe if you want to upgrade your system with every game that is released and want to f around with endless drivers and patches. Oh and does your PC have a 52 inch screen? "

You're doing it wrong if you need to upgrade often. And nothing stops you from connecting a PC to a HDTV. Not that most would want to as a monitor (or more than one) that's in your face with over 1080p res will be the better solution, unless you want to do a living room setup.