Posted by Chrozi (5 posts) -

Greetings folks.

I hope to regularly blog on here on various gaming thoughts and issues. I also comment regularly so follow me and I'll oblige

I'm an oldschool gamer with an extensive collection, but still partake in more modern titles.

#1 Posted by Chrozi (5 posts) -

Greetings folks.

I hope to regularly blog on here on various gaming thoughts and issues. I also comment regularly so follow me and I'll oblige

I'm an oldschool gamer with an extensive collection, but still partake in more modern titles.

#2 Posted by LikeaSsur (1538 posts) -

Welcome to the site. Good luck with blogging regularly, not a lot of people can do that.

#3 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@Chrozi said:

You've earned yourself a follow with that. QR Q*bert is my favorite thing all day.

#4 Posted by WasabiCurry (422 posts) -

Well, Welcome to the site duder! Hopefully your blogging can take off here and start some really good discussions! X3

#5 Posted by Chrozi (5 posts) -

Thanks guys!

Wow less than two minutes up and already some people taking a look.

yes, QR Q*Bert is a great way to cheer up a bad day.

As for blogging "regularly", not quite sure exactly what that means, at least more than one?

#6 Posted by EarthBowl (164 posts) -

Welcome, I hope that you find this site as comforting as possible for not just your writing aims, but in continuing the "colorful" discussions carried recently on the site as a whole. A Hearty welcome to you, and all the best wishes going forward.