First post!

Kr1spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Kr1spy

So every time that I've tried my hand at this gaming blog thing in the past, it's never worked out. I write an entry or two and then give up. I think needing an audience is part of it, but having a good space to do it in another essential component. Giant Bomb's website plzes me greatly, so I believe it is here that I will make my home and give you all updates on my game playing. I'll be back later with a full update and pictures, etc.

Kr1spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Kr1spy

So every time that I've tried my hand at this gaming blog thing in the past, it's never worked out. I write an entry or two and then give up. I think needing an audience is part of it, but having a good space to do it in another essential component. Giant Bomb's website plzes me greatly, so I believe it is here that I will make my home and give you all updates on my game playing. I'll be back later with a full update and pictures, etc.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Gizmo
Kr1spy said:
"So every time that I've tried my hand at this gaming blog thing in the past, it's never worked out. I write an entry or two and then give up. I think needing an audience is part of it, but having a good space to do it in another essential component. Giant Bomb's website plzes me greatly, so I believe it is here that I will make my home and give you all updates on my game playing. I'll be back later with a full update and pictures, etc."
Hello Kr1spy, watch out for cats wearing goggles and hentai games and you should be ok.
Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Coltonio7
Gizmo said:
"Kr1spy said:
"So every time that I've tried my hand at this gaming blog thing in the past, it's never worked out. I write an entry or two and then give up. I think needing an audience is part of it, but having a good space to do it in another essential component. Giant Bomb's website plzes me greatly, so I believe it is here that I will make my home and give you all updates on my game playing. I'll be back later with a full update and pictures, etc."
Hello Kr1spy, watch out for cats wearing goggles and hentai games and you should be ok."
<3 Biff