For all of you "status updating" people

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ch13696

Well, when I received Red Faction Guerilla on Steam. Just after I installed GFW Live update it recommended a site to me with a downloadable client. So I decided to check it out. Turns out this site is not that bad. It takes your online profiles (i.e. Steam and Xbox Live) and puts them into one profile. The site also links with Facebook and Twitter to update what you're doing. Now not to worry, there is also options to what you want updated. Right now I currently have it to where once a day it will send what I did and if I received any achievements.  

One very noticeable thing is that it checks your computer for games that aren't installed on Steam (disc based games) and puts them on the site. So lets say you have the update option set to every time you start a game. As long as you have the client running when you start the game it will update to your profile. Its pretty neat. I suggest everyone should check this out. Let me know what you think. If you do decide to start a profile add me on. My ID is ch13696. 

Here's the site: 

www.raptr.com