#1 Posted by TranceQuina (150 posts) -

I know I'll get flogged for this, but I'd have fun with a LEGO Matrix.

What would you like to see next from Tt?

#2 Posted by spiceninja (3070 posts) -

I'm up for anything in Lego form. But since Lego now has the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles license I'm really looking forward to inevitable Lego TMNT.

#3 Posted by tescovee (364 posts) -

Coincidentally i was thinking what has for his avatar...I would also dig a ghostbusters one I guess.

#4 Posted by Yummylee (22579 posts) -

I'd rather they just make an open-world Lego game like Lego City Undercover, but set in the Wild West... then one set in a Lego Boarding school. Follow the route of Rockstar to the letter :P Completely serious about the Wild West idea, though, because I bloody loved the Western Lego sets when I was a kid.

#5 Edited by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

As a big fan of Lego I honesty wish they wouldn't do so many licensed deals. I liked Lego for it's Legoness. It used to have a personality instead of whatever property it's going after.

Oh you meant games. Okay. Well my answer is unchanged cause Lego games used to have personality too. LEGO Island Is still the best Lego game ever made.

#6 Posted by AngelN7 (2973 posts) -

Lego Jurassic Park of course.

#7 Posted by Nomin (983 posts) -

I wish Lego would develop and release their own 3D printer. Or develop some game similar to that of Banjo & Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.

#8 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (302 posts) -

Doctor Who

#9 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3089 posts) -

A Song of Ice and Fire

#10 Posted by ProfessorEss (7523 posts) -

GI JOE!

#11 Posted by Levius (1231 posts) -

Lego Star Trek would be brilliant, it seems to fit in every way.

#12 Posted by Sneeze (90 posts) -

Lego Hitman! 
Just imagine! To hide a body you just disassemble it and turn it into a chair! .. or something weird like that.

#13 Edited by GunstarRed (5480 posts) -

I'd love a Jurassic Park, but fingers crossed the next game is based on the Turtles sets.

#14 Posted by themangalist (1748 posts) -

I kinda wish Traveller's Tales would actually make a LEGO game. Like, everything is lego, unlike what we have right now with realistically rendered landscapes and only some certain parts that are actually lego. Either go all the way or not at all.

#15 Edited by Wacomole (837 posts) -

Lego Transformers would cause the World to implode in on itself, surely.

#16 Posted by huser (1106 posts) -

@TranceQuina said:

I know I'll get flogged for this, but I'd have fun with a LEGO Matrix.

What would you like to see next from Tt?

I would like one that wasn't licensed. Just collecting a crew of roughnecks from their various Pirate, Ninja, Castle, Space, Wild West, even Town, etc. Have a crossworld/times storyline and go to town in an open world setting.

OR...Battletech.

http://www.brickcommander.com/