#1 Posted by Emiel (607 posts) -

Do you still care about points? I don't.

#2 Posted by CitizenKane (10501 posts) -

I'm too busy with other aspects of the site to care about points and spend time obtaining more.

#3 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

I don't care that much.

#4 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

I actually don't. I'll still edit stuff if I feel like it, but I'm content as long as I can skip the approval time.

#5 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

I don't care about points, but when I see new images and whatnot come up I post them asap, for sure.

But I have 1k+ posts and 1k+ points, so I feel that I am being as varied as possible on the site. Not JUST posting, or JUST getting points.

#6 Posted by serbsta (1867 posts) -

Im slowly getting over it.

#7 Posted by ParanoidFreak (1461 posts) -

I only have 4 points, so needless to say, I don't really care.

#8 Posted by Vyse_Legends (417 posts) -

I don't really care anymore.

Hell I don't even know why I spent so much time getting said points.:P

#9 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -
Vyse_Legends said:
"I don't really care anymore.

Hell I don't even know why I spent so much time getting said points.:P"
Lol same here.
#10 Posted by Davvyk (686 posts) -

I just broke the 1000 points barrier and i do find racking them up addictive but i have a question. How are you allocated points after you have reached 1000? obviously when you had to have your submissions approved before you had 1000 points you had points allocated on approval. Now that i dont have to wait for approval when do i get the points for my edits? does it just happen randomly sometime in the next 24 hours?

i only ask as i seem to get no points for filling in full pages all of a sudden now i dont have to wait for moderation.

Thanks in advance

#11 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Not really. I was only interested until 1000 and now I can get my shit done without moderation, it's just secondary.

#12 Edited by Demyx (3237 posts) -

I'm too busy and lazy to really edit too many pages. So I do what I can.
The waiting is irritating though.

#13 Posted by MB (11297 posts) -
CitizenKane said:
"I'm too busy with other aspects of the site to care about points and spend time obtaining more."

Yeah, what he said.  Actually most of my points aren't even legit...they were edited early on to put me over 1,000, plus I was testing some point bugs in the beginning that netted me a few hundred points I probably shouldn't have. 
#14 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -
MB said:
"CitizenKane said:
"I'm too busy with other aspects of the site to care about points and spend time obtaining more."

Yeah, what he said.  Actually most of my points aren't even legit...they were edited early on to put me over 1,000, plus I was testing some point bugs in the beginning that netted me a few hundred points I probably shouldn't have. "
OH SH--

It's ok. We forgive you. Unlike that derelict Microsoft Word glitcher, Matt_Bodega.
#15 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
Jayge said:
"MB said:
"CitizenKane said:

Yeah, what he said.  Actually most of my points aren't even legit...they were edited early on to put me over 1,000, plus I was testing some point bugs in the beginning that netted me a few hundred points I probably shouldn't have. "
OH SH--

It's ok. We forgive you. Unlike that derelict Microsoft Word glitcher, Matt_Bodega."
He said he was not exploiting that, he never knew about it when he was editing!
#16 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2883 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"Jayge said:
"MB said:
"CitizenKane said:

OH SH--

It's ok. We forgive you. Unlike that derelict Microsoft Word glitcher, Matt_Bodega."
He said he was not exploiting that, he never knew about it when he was editing!"
Covering up all the horrible lies Bru? :P
#17 Posted by MB (11297 posts) -

Not that points even matter for moderators, really.  We can change page names and edit aliases and what not now too, yay.

#18 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

Not that much, I'd make more contributions but I don't have many to make

#19 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
TheGTAvaccine said:
"brukaoru said:
"He said he was not exploiting that, he never knew about it when he was editing!"
Covering up all the horrible lies Bru? :P"
You said it, not me. :P