• 64 results
#1 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -

Did you make it yourself, or buy it on auction?
Either way, show off some cool Forza 2 cars here.

Bought today for 15,000CR
caption
Bought today for 90,000CR
caption
This sucks..cuz i made it
Made it, sold it so i cant show the awesome roof =[, sold for 160,000CR
Bought today for 150,000CR
caption
#2 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

I always wondered how people made these

#3 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

Holy crap that slime car is amazing. I want one.

#4 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -
dsplayer1010 said:
"I always wondered how people made these"
one side of the pink car has 1000 layers :/

Another car had neked tiddehs on it, but i couldnt afford it =[
#5 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Perhaps it would have been better if you started this thread in the game's forum.

#6 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -
Endogene said:
"Perhaps it would have been better if you started this thread in the game's forum."
yes it would, iv never made a game-specific topic so iv no idea how to do it, could you move it kind sir?
#7 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -
RandomHero666 said:
"dsplayer1010 said:
"I always wondered how people made these"
one side of the pink car has 1000 layers :/

Another car had neked tiddehs on it, but i couldnt afford it =["
Random, but ok
#8 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

@ the guy wanting to know how these are made

it's fucking amazing

ill b bak wiv mah rides
#9 Edited by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -
crunchUK said:
"@ the guy wanting to know how these are made

it's fucking amazing

ill b bak wiv mah rides"
Holy shit!. And this is in game? Wow
Edit: How do they feel about copyright infringements?
#10 Posted by pweidman (2362 posts) -

Yeah I had a friend make me one for a real Nismo Livery.  Very cool stuff, and talented people obviously.  That Bruce Lee car is amazing 0.0.

#11 Posted by GalvanizedNails (552 posts) -

I played Forza 2 obsessively for around 3 months, and have uploaded most of my pics to the forza 2 page, but here we go. Most of these are bought from tuning shops, so I'll try to remember which ones made which.

an amazing Civic by my friends over at Tweaky Tuned
CT Tuning civic of some kind

one beast of a Shelby GT500 by my friends over at S&R Tuning
Plop Shop Chevy Cobalt
Nissan Sentra, can't remember what shop put this out
787 Drift Scion tC

Spec Miata. A side-project by me and some buddies to recreate Spec Miatas in forza 2, in the tune and paintjob. (also called the Mazda Roadster

Takata Time Attack Impreza, the winner of a contest to design a livery for a real time attack car by using the Forza 2 livery editor

my limited edition Too Human unicorn car featured Dennis Dyack's signature
Dyack's signature

Daddy Customs Porsche something or another lol. I have waaaayy too many Porsches
Card Sharks Tuning (a tuning shop I used to manage) Porsche Cayman, never released to the public, only given to a select few friends of the tuning shop

Daddy Custom's Lamboghini Gallardo, grip version
AG Tuning's Ferrari Moderna

thats maybe a quarter of my pics. I'll post the rest later on today
#12 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -

If anyone knows where i can get me a Final Fantasy VII car, or someones gamertag who makes cars for cash, please...forward whatever info u can to me.
As Resi 4 Merchant guy sez.. "Ill buy it at a high price" and also throw in the woman car paintjob(dumbass left it unlocked)

#13 Edited by Endogene (4741 posts) -
RandomHero666 said:
"Endogene said:
"Perhaps it would have been better if you started this thread in the game's forum."
yes it would, iv never made a game-specific topic so iv no idea how to do it, could you move it kind sir?"
I'm a wiki mod so i cant move thread around. To create a topic in a game page you just go there and click create a new topic at the bottom of the page.
#14 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Damn, I hope they make a Forza 3

#15 Posted by Virago (2487 posts) -
RandomHero666 said:

caption
"
I love this car. I would totally drive this.
#16 Edited by HelixSnake (234 posts) -
RandomHero666 said:
"Did you make it yourself, or buy it on auction?
Either way, show off some cool Forza 2 cars here.
Bought today for 150,000CR
"
I'd love to pop that Fairlady's ignition.
#17 Posted by pweidman (2362 posts) -

OMG...Galvanized how much for the Too Human Evo?????  Would you sell it?  Or can I get another still?  Just Too Awesome:-)
My XBL gametag: PWEID5  btw, and I only need 6 or 7 more transactions on the auction to 1000 the game,lol.

#18 Posted by bwooduhs (1618 posts) -

I also spent a long while being obssesive with Forza 2 but i don't have any pictures but i do have an awesome Gears car and a Halo car.

#19 Posted by GalvanizedNails (552 posts) -
pweidman said:
"OMG...Galvanized how much for the Too Human Evo?????  Would you sell it?  Or can I get another still?  Just Too Awesome:-)
My XBL gametag: PWEID5  btw, and I only need 6 or 7 more transactions on the auction to 1000 the game,lol."
Sadly, since its a unicorn car, it cannot be sold or gifted. Only won through special Turn 10 contests, or bought in the auction house, but turn 10 finished selling them awhile ago. sorry man, you could try to make your own though lol
#20 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

This is the Giant Bomb themed car I made

You get the special bicycle wheels if you get 1000 achievement points
#21 Posted by GalvanizedNails (552 posts) -
HazBazz said:
"This is the Giant Bomb themed car I made

You get the special bicycle wheels if you get 1000 achievement points
"
oh crap, I actually got my friend to make a awesome Giant Bomb Evo. We were going to put this out with our tuning shop, but never got around to creating a tune worthy of this awesome paintjob. Its a metallic rally style livery
caption
#22 Edited by pweidman (2362 posts) -
GalvanizedNails said:
"pweidman said:
"OMG...Galvanized how much for the Too Human Evo?????  Would you sell it?  Or can I get another still?  Just Too Awesome:-)
My XBL gametag: PWEID5  btw, and I only need 6 or 7 more transactions on the auction to 1000 the game,lol."
Sadly, since its a unicorn car, it cannot be sold or gifted. Only won through special Turn 10 contests, or bought in the auction house, but turn 10 finished selling them awhile ago. sorry man, you could try to make your own though lol"
Oh yeah I forgot about the unicorn thing...damn shame...wish I had a connection w/the T10 peeps,lol.  Oh well thanks anyways Galvanized.
#23 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -

Pink Fairlady wit teh lady on it.
Anyone want one Add me: FuzzyLongcat
ill give 10 to the person who gets me a final fantasy VII car :D

#24 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6392 posts) -

I refuse to sink any more time into Forza 2 unless they add an Amish horse-drawn cart.

#25 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

lol am i the only one who find the really technical modifications of cars far more exciting? XD

i do unhdreds of test drive laps just fiddling with sliders lol

#26 Posted by GalvanizedNails (552 posts) -
crunchUK said:
"lol am i the only one who find the really technical modifications of cars far more exciting? XD

i do unhdreds of test drive laps just fiddling with sliders lol"

I do too actually. I cant paint worth a crap, but I have plenty of friends that do. I really dislike the fantasy liveries, and usually stick to the more realistic ones, and occasionally tune my own cars
#27 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6392 posts) -
GalvanizedNails said:
"crunchUK said:
I do too actually. I cant paint worth a crap, but I have plenty of friends that do. I really dislike the fantasy liveries, and usually stick to the more realistic ones, and occasionally tune my own cars"

Just out of curiousity (and because I haven't played Forza 2 in ages), what do you mean by "fantasy liveries?"
#28 Edited by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

OKIDOKEY PEOPLES, PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR MAH VEHIC

caption
caption

caption
caption
caption

caption

Ok. Rather than bother adding a load of captions i will do a petite explanation here

Mai enzo ferrari doesn't have a load of fancy drawingon it (i'm hopelss at the  livery editor lol) BUT it's the ultimate 900 horsepowered 230mph most uber handling ever best car you could veer possibly drive ever. parts and car ended up totalling some 400k credits (im porr in game right now lol)

the Supra has 1000hp and is one of those premade unpaintable ones, but IT DOES 250MPH LOL... plus i made it  actually steerable after a lot of grief on the test track... no spinning for me lol

and the lancer is shit performance wise... AWD just doesn't cut it at high speeds... but i got 100.000 credits and it's like the only decent paint job i have ever done

I have had some more, better looking cars but i cba to search all my old photos

holy fuck.. post fucked up

caption
#29 Posted by Player1 (3892 posts) -
GalvanizedNails said:

caption
"
FOR THE WIN!

Awesome design.

This thread makes me want to play forza again. The auction house is so addicting.
#30 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

i still play forza.... well except i'm kind of really skint and all the chapionships i can do are really dull so i hevn't played seriously in a while but having to upload those pohots makes me realize that I NEED TO COMPLETE FORZA 2 BEFORE FORZA 3 COMES OUT

#31 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -

Crunch..wuts yr Gamertag?
Ill race ya for pink slips :P

Note: i wont, unless yr poor and need a car

#32 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

gamertag is a3ec.

you're on mate... and if i lose i'll give you mai top secret supra

#33 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -

if i lose..ill give you..um, a stock buick.
Jk ill give u pink woman car U999 or wutever

#34 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

so you want to race now or wut

#35 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -

ill try and connect first, it lets me see friends etc but not play games online, it happened b4 it should be ok
ill let u knw when im ready.

#36 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

lol ok

if you can meet me in da irc

#37 Posted by DJ_Lae (629 posts) -
A racing night from the old Gamespot Paintshop union

Modified version of my Ikaruga MR-S
#38 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -

My xbox live is completely down now.

caption

Ill post a few of my other cars when i get it working again.
 *goes to bed*
#39 Posted by GalvanizedNails (552 posts) -
Sparky_Buzzsaw said:
"GalvanizedNails said:
"crunchUK said:
I do too actually. I cant paint worth a crap, but I have plenty of friends that do. I really dislike the fantasy liveries, and usually stick to the more realistic ones, and occasionally tune my own cars"

Just out of curiousity (and because I haven't played Forza 2 in ages), what do you mean by "fantasy liveries?""

liveries are pretty much a cars paintjob. A realistic livery would be something with sponsor logos and such, and maybe some unique designs. A fantasy livery would be like say if someone painted Master Chief on a car. Livery is just a fancy word for paintjob. And to the guy offering someone a U999 car, U999 cars are far unbalanced and handle like crap on wheels. Try upgrading cars to just S998 or A850 for better balance in your vehicles. I'll post more pics sometime tonight
#40 Edited by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
GalvanizedNails said:
"Sparky_Buzzsaw said:
"GalvanizedNails said:
"crunchUK said:

Just out of curiousity (and because I haven't played Forza 2 in ages), what do you mean by "fantasy liveries?""

liveries are pretty much a cars paintjob. A realistic livery would be something with sponsor logos and such, and maybe some unique designs. A fantasy livery would be like say if someone painted Master Chief on a car. Livery is just a fancy word for paintjob. And to the guy offering someone a U999 car, U999 cars are far unbalanced and handle like crap on wheels. Try upgrading cars to just S998 or A850 for better balance in your vehicles. I'll post more pics sometime tonight"
dude my enzo ferrari has a handling of 8.0

to get REALLY good handling you really have to use a car with a "supercar" body with midlle engine displacement, rear wheel drive, etc

unfortunately they are also by far the most expensive to upgrade, with any engine upgrade costing around 30.000

AWD cars don't spin out much (or at all) and are easy to control but they also handle quite bad - they lose loads and loads of speed in any turn and generally don't turn very tightly at all... also they don't spin out at all on the starting grid, but for real performance you need to learn to handle mid rear.. max upgraded
#41 Posted by DragoonKain1687 (702 posts) -
dsplayer1010 said:
"crunchUK said:

Holy shit!. And this is in game? Wow
Edit: How do they feel about copyright infringements?
"
Its mostly like in Little Big Planet. If nobody reports it, there is no problem. Just use a different name, or a code name, and voila. The MS mods that control this only use key words, as the true name of the game, ie: Not GoW/GeoW but Gear of War. Or Final Fantasy instead of what some users do as Final Fantasi
#42 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Nothing complicated...

caption
#43 Posted by GalvanizedNails (552 posts) -
crunchUK said:
"GalvanizedNails said:
"Sparky_Buzzsaw said:
"GalvanizedNails said:
"crunchUK said:

liveries are pretty much a cars paintjob. A realistic livery would be something with sponsor logos and such, and maybe some unique designs. A fantasy livery would be like say if someone painted Master Chief on a car. Livery is just a fancy word for paintjob. And to the guy offering someone a U999 car, U999 cars are far unbalanced and handle like crap on wheels. Try upgrading cars to just S998 or A850 for better balance in your vehicles. I'll post more pics sometime tonight"

to get REALLY good handling you really have to use a car with a "supercar" body with midlle engine displacement, rear wheel drive, etc

unfortunately they are also by far the most expensive to upgrade, with any engine upgrade costing around 30.000

AWD cars don't spin out much (or at all) and are easy to control but they also handle quite bad - they lose loads and loads of speed in any turn and generally don't turn very tightly at all... also they don't spin out at all on the starting grid, but for real performance you need to learn to handle mid rear.. max upgraded"

The actual handling number means nothing. Good handling can be achieved on any car with proper tuning/parts build. Like if your just racing U999 supercars then your missing out on tons of fun. If you knew something about drive-types you would also know that you can prevent RWD and FWD cars from spinning at the starting grid by sliding on the throttle, instead of mashing it. AWD cars turn very tightly! Thats why every single car in the top 100 on Tsukuba is a AWD car! I agree that they lose speed in turns, but they turn very tightly. Seriously though, learn to tune and quit using U999 cars. They arent fun to race, they handle like crap, and are price to build. (not a problem for me though since im sitting on around 40 million CR)
#44 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
GalvanizedNails said:
"crunchUK said:
"GalvanizedNails said:
"Sparky_Buzzsaw said:
"GalvanizedNails said:
"crunchUK said:

AWD cars don't spin out much (or at all) and are easy to control but they also handle quite bad - they lose loads and loads of speed in any turn and generally don't turn very tightly at all... also they don't spin out at all on the starting grid, but for real performance you need to learn to handle mid rear.. max upgraded"

The actual handling number means nothing. Good handling can be achieved on any car with proper tuning/parts build. Like if your just racing U999 supercars then your missing out on tons of fun. If you knew something about drive-types you would also know that you can prevent RWD and FWD cars from spinning at the starting grid by sliding on the throttle, instead of mashing it. AWD cars turn very tightly! Thats why every single car in the top 100 on Tsukuba is a AWD car! I agree that they lose speed in turns, but they turn very tightly. Seriously though, learn to tune and quit using U999 cars. They arent fun to race, they handle like crap, and are price to build. (not a problem for me though since im sitting on around 40 million CR)"
they are CRAZY fun to race (speed = exciting), they handle like a FUCKING DREAM, but as i said there is a giant difference between maxing a toyota supra on upgrades, and maxing a pagani zonda or enzo ferrari. why douild you keep insisting they handle like crap? why why why why why why why

they're a pleasure just to drive round the test track feeling out their awesome power

and as for price that's something else that makes them great. you spent a lot of time and energy and credits making it what it is, and it's your baby, the one that you show off to eevryone and paint nice pictures on and the one that you boast about online and then own people in. it's YOURS and it's unique to you

and i know better than to simply blast it on the grid, but even so with an AWD there is no need to edge on the throttle slowly, you just pull it to the max and feel the grip instantly as you speed away.

and Tuskuba circuit is dull lol. My personal favourite is laguna seca or maple valley or silverstone.

Of course all the tracks in forza have something about them but i prefer the faster-yet-bendy ones.
#45 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -

My pink fairlady is what i mainly use for drifting, if its a race ill use my MINES supra or Evo, both U999.

My bro race tuned my gears of war Fairlady so its pretty well balanced between speed and handling

#46 Posted by Out_On_Bail (1549 posts) -
What's in my driveway right now.

What my cobalt will look like in a year once I'm finished.
#47 Posted by GalvanizedNails (552 posts) -

anyone up for some racing now? preferably A class, but anything is fine with me

#48 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

i played the shit out of forza on xbox, but im not even gonna bother with forza 3 when gran turismo 5 comes out

#49 Posted by GalvanizedNails (552 posts) -
a beatuiful Lambo tuned for the Ring by TDS Racing

A Ferrari 355 Challenge I bought from S&R Tuning

Card Sharks Tuning Scion tC

A Patapon design painted by me. its the only design I've ever done that looks half decent
caption
caption
Card Sharks Tuning Volvo S60 Limited Edition
Daddy Custom's Audi S4 AWE

more pics coming later!
#50 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
RandomHero666 said:
"My pink fairlady is what i mainly use for drifting, if its a race ill use my MINES supra or Evo, both U999.

My bro race tuned my gears of war Fairlady so its pretty well balanced between speed and handling
"
i had a drifting supra

unfortunately i had to sell it for money :'(

but i still have the setup saved