• 116 results
#51 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

Words cannot describe how LOLtastic this is.

#52 Posted by Ozone (103 posts) -

@adoggz: Hmm, maybe I should get an instrumental version out there for things like this.

#53 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5161 posts) -

Ryan's reaction is priceless! Put a big smile on my face.

#54 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

Reminds be of a blues bar I used to hangout in back in the 80's. Good times and let them roll.

#55 Posted by Hector (3382 posts) -

That was awesome, thanks for sharing!

#56 Posted by natetodamax (19229 posts) -
@MisterSnig

Why oh why did I have to go to work today?

Ryan gave you direct orders to call in sick!
#57 Posted by JJOR64 (19093 posts) -

One word:

Amazing.

#58 Posted by Deusx (1911 posts) -

Hey duders, I think we should all find a way to thank those guys. That song is amazing. Is there any way to contact them? I only found a twitter but they don't use it that much. I would love to tell those guys how amazing that song is.

#59 Posted by Ozone (103 posts) -

@Deusx: Duder, I'm right here. I'll happily pass along anything to Jerry and Gary.

#60 Posted by natetodamax (19229 posts) -
@Deusx On their website there's a section with contact information including a phone number.
#61 Posted by TepidShark (1065 posts) -

And as awesome as this is, it is coming along with the second set of Pac-Man Fever album songs. A trailer for that is here:

#62 Edited by Ozone (103 posts) -

OH, that reminds me. Here's an exclusive for this thread - where the Pac-Man Fever songs are the normal $1.99 each, "Found Me the Bomb" will be yours for just $0.99!

And if anyone is a RBN Creators Club Premium member, the song just hit playtesting in the past hour: http://creators.rockband.com/song/detail/3892

#63 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Wow, that's awesome. Seeing Ryan fall to the floor was also great. GB has come a long way.

#64 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I need a gif of ryan falling down. Now!

#65 Edited by TepidShark (1065 posts) -

@Ozone: As much as I liked the song I thought the riff kind of sounded suspiciously similar to It's So Hard by John Lennon:

#66 Posted by Ozone (103 posts) -

@TepidShark: Using John Lennon as inspiration is a bad thing?

#67 Edited by TepidShark (1065 posts) -

@Ozone: First of all, wow that was fast! Second, not at all, I just noticed it & was pointing it out. Who knows, maybe some future mashup wizard will get on that (Not for RBN of course).

#68 Posted by Ozone (103 posts) -

@TepidShark: I have released a mashup through the RBN already... ;) Haha I'm kidding, but I'm looking forward to seeing the fans do things with the song. The most fun part of my job is seeing people do stupid things with the things I make. Like this:

#69 Posted by TepidShark (1065 posts) -

@Ozone: Yeah, I saw that that was great.

#70 Posted by MistaSparkle (2150 posts) -

Ahmuhgosh thats incredible!

#71 Posted by Butcherpete (6 posts) -

I always thought success tasted like hookers and cigars, but I was wrong. Success tastes like Buckner and Garcia.

#72 Posted by DrJota (701 posts) -
@manthorp: Totally had Brad pegged for a bass player.

Dammit,this is pretty awesome.
#73 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -

Song kept reminding me of The Jack by AC/DC

#74 Posted by delski (17 posts) -

:) Loving this

#75 Posted by CptBedlam (4462 posts) -

Yep, that's a buy. :)

#76 Posted by MattyFTM (14440 posts) -

Why the hell did I think it would be a good idea to go to bed before the end of the BLLSL?

Moderator Online
#77 Posted by Mmmslash (2171 posts) -
@MattyFTM: Being an adult kind of sucks like that :(
#78 Posted by MadLaughter (211 posts) -

This is amazing!! Great work!!

#79 Posted by ZimboDK (843 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:

Why the hell did I think it would be a good idea to go to bed before the end of the BLLSL?

I almost went to bed an hour before the show ended. Been up for 20 hours at that point. I'm really glad I didn't!
#80 Posted by Brackynews (4110 posts) -
#81 Posted by thebatmobile (983 posts) -

This is goddamn bananas.

#82 Edited by MattyFTM (14440 posts) -

http://media.giantbomb.com/bc/BucknerAndGarcia-FoundMeTheBomb.mp3 is where the MP3 is on Giant Bomb's servers if you want to give people that instead of some crappy mediafire link.

Moderator Online
#83 Posted by natetodamax (19229 posts) -
@MattyFTM I uploaded it to mediafire. Does the link not work?
#84 Posted by MattyFTM (14440 posts) -

@natetodamax: Yeah, but it'll be more convenient for people if they just get a direct link to it on Giant Bomb so they don't have to visit an ad-filled file hosting website that makes you wait however many seconds before you can download it.

Moderator Online
#85 Posted by Troncek (254 posts) -

Awesome, awesome stuff. :)

#86 Posted by LegendaryChopChop (1261 posts) -

Incredible. Words cannot put it to justice.

#87 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (835 posts) -

I'm not sure what's more amazing, the song or Ryan's reaction.

God damn I love this website.

#88 Posted by DeeGee (2150 posts) -

Oh god, Ryan's reaction.

I love this website.

#89 Posted by SSully (4402 posts) -

Every day the possibility of a Giantbomb soundtrack becomes more and more likely.

#90 Posted by Grimmy616 (416 posts) -

That video is the reason why I decided to become a member.

#91 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8609 posts) -

It won't go out of my head...damnit.

#92 Edited by Sanj (2575 posts) -

@MattyFTM said:

@natetodamax: Yeah, but it'll be more convenient for people if they just get a direct link to it on Giant Bomb so they don't have to visit an ad-filled file hosting website that makes you wait however many seconds before you can download it.

I recall Ryan saying something along the lines of preferring it if other people hosted the song elsewhere so WM wouldn't have to pay for people downloading the song from their servers.

#93 Posted by prestonhedges (1961 posts) -
@TepidShark said:

@Ozone: As much as I liked the song I thought the riff kind of sounded suspiciously similar to It's So Hard by John Lennon:

#94 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12246 posts) -

Man, so this is what I missed by skipping out on the BLLSL yesterday? I am saddened. Hopefully the archives will be up soon, because that video of Ryan rolling on the floor is priceless.

#95 Posted by TOA_Doom (69 posts) -

@JoeyRavn: I totally never noticed the band members until you mentioned it, that is awesome.

#96 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

That was great,

#97 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
@ArbitraryWater

Man, so this is what I missed by skipping out on the BLLSL yesterday? I am saddened. Hopefully the archives will be up soon, because that video of Ryan rolling on the floor is priceless.

Go to giantbomb on j.tv
#98 Posted by Sharpshooter (894 posts) -

Take that every other video game website. You all ain't got shit compared to GiantBomb.

#99 Posted by Tan (426 posts) -

Still in awe over this. That video of Ryan flipping out over the song brings a smile to my face every time I watch it. Feel so good for the Giantbomb guys, love this site.

#100 Posted by Gerhabio (1977 posts) -

What an honor for the crew