• 116 results
#101 Posted by Pop (2593 posts) -

Man I listened to it so many times, it is sort of like takin' care of business by Bachman-Turner Overdrive but slower. Fucking brilliant!! best song for the best website!!

#102 Posted by radnaksidamha (9 posts) -

Man tears flowed out when Ryan just fell flat to the floor. Really happy for the guys. This site has come a long way! Congrats guys!

#103 Posted by BeautifulSpaceCowboy (600 posts) -

This is really amazing. I love it, and it is great seeing Ryan's reaction. The site and all the duders that bring it to us rock and deserve this. Also, thanks to Buckner and Garcia!

#104 Posted by _Horde (837 posts) -

This song is goddamn amazing.

#105 Posted by fetchfox (1217 posts) -

What a great song, it's so cool that the GB-crew has been immortalized like this. Someone pointed out to me that there's one more crewmember in the video... he's the logo on the drumset, and you know he likes mexican wrestling.

#106 Posted by natetodamax (19169 posts) -
@fetchfox

What a great song, it's so cool that the GB-crew has been immortalized like this. Someone pointed out to me that there's one more crewmember in the video... he's the logo on the drumset, and you know he likes mexican wrestling.

I couldn't really see the drumset during the video. Luchadeer is on it?
#107 Posted by ffdthree (200 posts) -

@Slaker117 said:

I'm going to buy RB3 just because of this song.
#108 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Kinda wanna give them money for the song so mediafire isn't helping a whole lot sadly.

#109 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I am 4th in the WORLD with this on Rock Band Blitz, I'm happy.

#110 Edited by killr0y (114 posts) -

Strangely enough, Gary Garcia was stabbed to death in his Florida home two months after this song was released. Some say it was an East Coast / West Coast thing.

#112 Posted by TooWalrus (13130 posts) -

@natetodamax: Hey... is this still up somewhere? I need this.

#113 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -
#114 Edited by Soniku (36 posts) -

@natetodamax: Hey... is this still up somewhere? I need this.

Same.

If someone could send it to me, I'll host it.

#115 Posted by Rain_1 (119 posts) -

Is there a working link to download the MP3? I can't seem to find the one I downloaded back then and the official giantbomb.com link no longer works, nor the media fire in this thread... :(

#116 Edited by BPHusker (5 posts) -

Is this still up on the XBL marketplace or did the licensing expire on it?

#117 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

Here's a link to download the song if anyone wants it, which you should. Unless you already have it, then it's okay.

Found me the Bomb