DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

Edited By DrRandle

(Not that you care that it's Legit.)

Always the propagator of video game music, especially when it's free, I offer you now the soundtrack to the little-known DS Gem Zenses. I've only played Zenses Rainforest, but I can tell you that it's actually not that bad. I grabbed my copy for 10 bucks, and it's not the worst you could do with that kind of cash.  All you have to do is navigate the website a little bit to get to the music download.
Soothing Solitaire.
Soothing Solitaire.

If you're looking for an interesting set of puzzle games, Rainforest is a great place. There's 6 in total, with varrying degrees of diffiulty and a few minor "achievement" style challenges to complete for each game. All and all, it's more complete than some puzzle game packages, and each one of the games is actually more unique than I thought there would be. There's not a Bejeweled clone to be found. (Again, at least not in Rainforest.) Plus the atmosphere of relaxation is thick; each game is set against a tropical, soothing background.

The music isn't much, but it is soothing. Essentially, after a few rounds of Left 4 Dead, or Call of Duty 4, I could recommend you pick this title up to help get your blood pressure down a few notches.

I could recommend better puzzle games, but for around ten bills, you can't go wrong with Zenses: Rainforest. I imagine Beach is about the same.
DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By DrRandle

(Not that you care that it's Legit.)

Always the propagator of video game music, especially when it's free, I offer you now the soundtrack to the little-known DS Gem Zenses. I've only played Zenses Rainforest, but I can tell you that it's actually not that bad. I grabbed my copy for 10 bucks, and it's not the worst you could do with that kind of cash.  All you have to do is navigate the website a little bit to get to the music download.
Soothing Solitaire.
Soothing Solitaire.

If you're looking for an interesting set of puzzle games, Rainforest is a great place. There's 6 in total, with varrying degrees of diffiulty and a few minor "achievement" style challenges to complete for each game. All and all, it's more complete than some puzzle game packages, and each one of the games is actually more unique than I thought there would be. There's not a Bejeweled clone to be found. (Again, at least not in Rainforest.) Plus the atmosphere of relaxation is thick; each game is set against a tropical, soothing background.

The music isn't much, but it is soothing. Essentially, after a few rounds of Left 4 Dead, or Call of Duty 4, I could recommend you pick this title up to help get your blood pressure down a few notches.

I could recommend better puzzle games, but for around ten bills, you can't go wrong with Zenses: Rainforest. I imagine Beach is about the same.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Ah, I've seen your work on the article. I'll try to remember to download that later.

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By HazBazz

While we're on the subject, can I bring some light back to the Geometry Wars Megamix, which is totally fucking awesome?