Free T-Shirt with Subscription?

oneangryzeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By oneangryzeus

I've realized that subscriptions may come with a t-shirt due to some of Rorie's words on videos. I have been a subscriber since they started having them and I have never gotten a t-shirt which is why I'm pretty sure they don't exist. Just trying to figure it out.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ZolRoyce

From my mild understanding of things I think that is only for the yearly subscribers so the 50 dollar or so option.

Given you only have a silver medal on your avatar you are with the 5 bucks a month subscription which only gets you access to the premium stuff on the website and no 20 buck certificate or anything.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As said above... also aren't sent a free t-shirt... you are given a code to use in the store to buy whatever shirt you want.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

When you purchase a year subscription you get a code for the store. I believe it's $15, you can use it on anything but the poster is sold out now so you can spend it on a T-Shirt instead. Doesn't apply to Paypal annual subscriptions.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VierasTalo

And, depending on where you live, that code might not get you a free t-shirt. I have to pay shipping around the same amount as the t-shirt itself so I still haven't used my code.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Except if you're from Europe it might not be worth to get the shirt after import fees, international shipping etc.

I've been a gold subscriber for a while and each year I give my code to a friend back in US. If possible I'd rather pay $35 for a yearly subscription and completely forego the coupon.

oneangryzeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for clearing it up, guys.

Fuwano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Sometimes they have specials on yearly subscriptions that allow you to do exactly that, just keep on eye out for them.

wonderva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a related question:

If I am an annual subscriber, when my membership automatically renews, do I automatically get the $15 voucher, or do I have to buy a membership separately again?

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I buy crap and force it down my throat on a weekly basis, but can't justify 50 bucks for GB. I think I need to reprioritize my... priorities.

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sumbog

I havn't redeemed since the first subscription year, where I got that first Whiskey shirt.

Woozie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Woozie

@wonderva: I just automatically re-upped and got another voucher. I then got a sweet Vinn Co shirt.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

@ch3burashka said:

I buy crap and force it down my throat on a weekly basis, but can't justify 50 bucks for GB. I think I need to reprioritize my... priorities.

There are so many moments that are worth $50 by themselves.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuwano said:

@humanity: Sometimes they have specials on yearly subscriptions that allow you to do exactly that, just keep on eye out for them.

They used to do this every Thanksgiving and/or Big Live Live Show, Dave even set up a cool turkey themed part of the site for it. They haven't done this for about a year + though.