#1  Edited By CursaKuma
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

From what I've played of RE5, you must hate your friend.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Arkthemaniac
jakob187 said:
"From what I've played of RE5, you must hate your friend."
BRUNDED!
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By AgentJ

Well it seems he is still in high school judging by the school bus he is riding in, so it may be too violent for him, but I would maybe have a hard time recommending it anyway, just because the game seems to be so hit and miss with people. Maybe get him something that is more widely liked, like Fallout 3 or GTA 4. (Btw I think RE5 will be a pretty great game once i get a chance to play beyond the demo, but like i said, people have been hit or miss on it.)

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By TheHBK

Yeah, if you want to be fucked up then get him the game.  Also, ahhh, you guys are so cute, getting each other presents.  GAY!

CursaKuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By CursaKuma

He doesn't mind older resident evil games, he's pretty violent as you can see in the video. So I think he would like it. I just don't know because I haven't played the game myself. He liked god of war and i think he already has GTA4.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AgentJ

If he liked some of the previous RE games, then RE5 is probably a pretty safe choice. If he doesnt have 4, than get him that first, assuming he has a Gamecube, PS2, PC or Wii.

CursaKuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CursaKuma
TheHBK said:
"Yeah, if you want to be fucked up then get him the game.  Also, ahhh, you guys are so cute, getting each other presents.  GAY!"
LMFAO
PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PowerSerj
TheHBK said:
"Yeah, if you want to be fucked up then get him the game.  Also, ahhh, you guys are so cute, getting each other presents.  GAY!"
No friends I suppose?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By jakob187

Well, if your friend likes being punched repeatedly in the Slim Jim with brass knuckles, then RE5 sounds like a perfect choice for him.

If you want to get him a REAL zombie game...get him Left 4 Dead.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AgentJ
jakob187 said:
"Well, if your friend likes being punched repeatedly in the Slim Jim with brass knuckles, then RE5 sounds like a perfect choice for him.

"
Left 4 Dead is great, but don't let your personal opinion on RE5 get in the way, esepecially since it sounds like this is exactly the kind of person that'll enjoy it. Especially since he has friends he can do Co-op with, unlike me. I Long for the warmth of another human being...
CursaKuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CursaKuma
AgentJ said:
"jakob187 said:
"Well, if your friend likes being punched repeatedly in the Slim Jim with brass knuckles, then RE5 sounds like a perfect choice for him.

"
Left 4 Dead is great, but don't let your personal opinion on RE5 get in the way, esepecially since it sounds like this is exactly the kind of person that'll enjoy it. Especially since he has friends he can do Co-op with, unlike me. I Long for the warmth of another human being...
"
LOL? awwww  <3    Well.. who's played it enough and thinks its good as a gift.. I don't want to get him a shitty game.. i know he likes zombies but is that really enough?
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AgentJ

Well, it really doesn't come out till tomorrow i think, except at places that sold it early like the Gamestop in Redmond (there was a signing with the producer.) Most people have only played the demo. If you have time to wait, give it another week, and find out if most people that have played the whole game seem to like it. What consoles do he have?

Jimbo7676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Jimbo7676

Dude you buy your friends $60 games? You must have a lot of friends.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I wish you were my friend, CursaKuma.

Jimbo7676 said:

"Dude you buy your friends $60 games? You must have a lot of friends."
Or maybe he doesn't have many friends so can afford to buy them nicer gifts? I know if I had a lot of friends, I sure as heck wouldn't be paying that much on all of them.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By natetodamax

I seriously hope you are a girl, as guys don't put "<3 Happy Birthday Glen! <3"

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AgentJ

Whats wrong with buying a friend a game? While i don't usually spend 60 bucks, i'm known to get people vc and xbla games on special occasions. For example, World of Goo to a co-worker for christmas.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
natetodamax said:
"I seriously hope you are a girl, as guys don't put "<3 Happy Birthday Glen! <3""
homophobe much?

oh yeah, it's coming..

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

H-H-HADOUKEN!
CursaKuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CursaKuma
natetodamax said:
"I seriously hope you are a girl, as guys don't put "<3 Happy Birthday Glen! <3""

LMFAO!!!  So what man, gimme a break.. i love him just look at him in the vid, he doesn't eff around. He's worth every penny of RE5.. even 6
ToRo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ToRo

Why would you do that? You must not love your friend. Now if you really loved him, get him Dead Space. Now that's a fucking birthday present.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AgentJ

Toro, there are probably a hundred games we could suggest to him, but his question was whether or not to get him resident evil 5. i'm guessing that's a no eh?

CursaKuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CursaKuma

Hmm well, i appreciate the feedback, because my friend gets bored of games easily. I wouldn`t want to piss him off on his birthday with a he won`t even play because its too frustrating. Hes got some anger in him as it is. lmao

i just figured as with all the hype behind number 5.. that it would for sure be better than number 4.. guess not hmm. oh well

oh btw if you guys wanna say happy birthday to him go ahead on the youtube page.  lol be wicked put something funny

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By TheJollyRajah

I have one friend that I've known for 10 years and he's probably the best friend I've ever had. I buy him a game on special occasions sometimes. There's nothing wrong with that. If you think it makes me less of a man then seriously, grow up. 

Aaaaaanyways, RE5 is an excellent gift. It's a fun game from what I've played of the demo. Groundbreaking? No. Fun? Definitely.
CursaKuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CursaKuma
TheJollyRajah said:
"I have one friend that I've known for 10 years and he's probably the best friend I've ever had. I buy him a game on special occasions sometimes. There's nothing wrong with that. If you think it makes me less of a man then seriously, grow up. 

Aaaaaanyways, RE5 is an excellent gift. It's a fun game from what I've played of the demo. Groundbreaking? No. Fun? Definitely.
"
Thnx, dude.  I haven't this guy for that long thats pretty wicked.  My other buddy pitched in a bit for the game too.

For all you angry kids out there.. glens gonna take your soul.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AgentJ

Maybe you should have him try out the demo. If he has an XBOX online, then he can try the game out, and if he likes it you can simply buy it then.

CursaKuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CursaKuma

I rented it today seems good so far.

I think he's gonna LOVE IT ASNDKJASNDKJASNDKJASNd

CursaKuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CursaKuma

Just finished my gameplay marathon, I think i could almost write a review of my experience.

Been playing with my brother and this is definitely a must play, not sure if it's GOTY material but we'll see what the year holds. :)

I think it's settled that im going to buy it. thanks anyways guys!

ToRo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ToRo
AgentJ said:
"Toro, there are probably a hundred games we could suggest to him, but his question was whether or not to get him resident evil 5. i'm guessing that's a no eh?"
Since he mentioned a so called  "survival horror" game I felt I needed to make a suggestion.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AgentJ

Hope you guys have fun with is. Since you already have it you'll be able to do co-op with him and from what i've heard thats the meat of the game. Let us know if he enjoys it

CursaKuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CursaKuma
AgentJ said:
"Hope you guys have fun with is. Since you already have it you'll be able to do co-op with him and from what i've heard thats the meat of the game. Let us know if he enjoys it"
Yeah for sure man, I'll maybe make a vid of his initial reactions. (pure gold) Co-op will be a good time.

He always has something "interesting" to say.. hahahah i love when he swears at stuff