From crysis 2 gameplay i have seen

bcooper56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bcooper56

It's clear they changed the fast moving Aliens out for slow lumbering tanks so fumbling gamepad users could kill them.

Adamsons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Adamsons

What gameplay have you seen?

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1
@Adamsons: there was some gameplay premiered on Gametrailers TV last night. 
Adamsons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Adamsons
@AjayRaz said:
" @Adamsons: there was some gameplay premiered on Gametrailers TV last night.  "
Aha, streaming. Thanks.
PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By PufferFiz
@bcooper56 said:
"  It's clear they changed the fast moving Aliens out for slow lumbering tanks so fumbling gamepad users could kill them. "
yep pretty much
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I must of missed that, if what you said was true, not only was the levels and graphics downgraded, also the enemies. Great, thanks for selling out crytek, if anyone has videos of that, post it.

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Sanryd
@bcooper56 said:
"  It's clear they changed the fast moving Aliens out for slow lumbering tanks so fumbling gamepad users could kill them. "
Maybe they are slow, but that doesn't mean "fumbling gamepad users," couldn't have turned the sensitivity up a bit.
canucks23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By canucks23

God i love PC elitists..."fumbling gamepad users" lol

Chyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chyro

You give PC gamers a bad name.

Just wait till you've actually seen more then a 1 min clip of a tiny part of the game.

Edit:  P.S.  Go back to system wars with this bullshit.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By MysteriousBob
@canucks23 said:
" God i love PC elitists..."fumbling gamepad users" lol "
I can't hold my 360 controller for more than 30 seconds without it fumbling out of my hands. Damn, why are all us console players such clumsy uncoordinated pricks? We should all aspire to join the holy PC elite.
Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Rhaknar

because there can't be multiple types of enemies... oh you elitist assholes, you are so funny

bcooper56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bcooper56
@canucks23 said:
" God i love PC elitists..."fumbling gamepad users" lol "
I prefer gamepad actually for most games besides fps i like it more for racers, fighters, action games  and rpg's but fps is just a no.
MisterMcPorky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MisterMcPorky

The aliens in cyrsis were horrible.... I loved the game until they came along. Basically came down to me grabbing them just to finish the game.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Brendan

Ahh PC elitists, how art thou so holy?  O wait, you're not, you're just fucking video game playing nerds like the rest of us.  Get off your high horse.
Muttinus_Rump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Muttinus_Rump
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

I must of missed that, if what you said was true, not only was the levels and graphics downgraded, also the enemies. Great, thanks for selling out crytek, if anyone has videos of that, post it.

"
If by selling out you mean trying to get some decent money out of their hard work...
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Muttinus_Rump said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:
"

"
If by selling out you mean trying to get some decent money out of their hard work... "

by downgrading everything to medium settings and quality?
dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dystonym

He didn't say that every gamepad user was "fumbling." He just said that the enemies have been made slow to cater for gamepad users who happen to be all fumbling and such. 

They fucked the setting and guns and stuff right up from the gameplay I saw. It looks very Call of Duty-ish which is not good.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By iamjohn

Shut the fuck up.

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By eclipsesis

Wow there are some obnoxious people in here. FYI i still use a pad when playing PC FPS's (My mouse is shit). 

Cazamalos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Cazamalos
hardcore pc players are whining and shitstorming so usually, that even pc developers are starting to hate them 

on topic: yeah they kinda look like that, but maybe is only that  type of alien or something, dunno...
Azrail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Azrail

im a pc elitist and even i think this thread sux 

and console gamers just settle for less: see no dedicated servers

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By zeforgotten
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @Muttinus_Rump said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:
"

"
If by selling out you mean trying to get some decent money out of their hard work... "
by downgrading everything to medium settings and quality? "
I'm still searching for the part where the OP mentions the graphics. 
I will get back to you when I find it and agree
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@ZeForgotten: It's obviously if you didn't get it through your brain, not only the enemies are downgraded, everything is too, it's a pattern. However it seems that talking on gb today, ppl doesn't really think about your metaphors rather they just read your post for half a second and reply with their brains on auto pilot. I'm pointing out everything is downgraded, it's not a difficult concept.  

Maybe I have to downgrade my post because it's too thought provoking and require actual thoughts today because everyone is too literal and defensive trying to sound intellegent clicking the reply button without thinking.
NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NTM

Not that I have anything against PC 'cause I play it a lot if not the consoles. But really? No, I don't care what you think, you obviously have major bias. So I have no reason to even think highly of your opinion. Plus, if that were true, they probably wouldn't work on the PC version as hard as they do. I don't think there's anything wrong with gamepads whatsoever, although, I do prefer mouse (for FPS's), but I take left analogue over keyboard -shrugs-. Anyways, I won't argue about the gameplay. I'm not sure whether I'll like the changes or not. I kind of liked the other aliens, but I guess I'll see how these stack up, since they don't look bad... I also hope they keep the gun configuring. That was awesome. Soooo, you're wrong. That's all.
Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Black_Raven
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

"
Don't thank Crytek, thank all the people that pirated Crysis on PC.
yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By yinstarrunner

The aliens look way more generic and less fun to fight than the ones in the first game.

The environment looks very drab; there's much less color, vibrancy, and fidelity than there was in the first game.  Hopefully other portions of the game look a little more interesting.

The gameplay itself looked very unspectacular.  The only part that remotely interested me was when the player jumped off of a fuckin' skyscraper.

SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SSValis

no your right. I am going to go and spend 1500 dollars on a computer so I can play a game on a uncomfortable chair all day.