#1 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

What do you think is the funniest game that you ever played?

I haven't played very many funny games, but so far Big Rigs is at the top.... oh yeah, and Portal.

#2 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

Big Rigs is funny in a speechless way

I don't really get a whole lot of laughs from a game in particular because a game that focuses to make you laugh shouldn't be in the game industry. But I'd say moments in any GTA would be in my top.

#3 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

Haha yeah, Big Rigs.

#4 Posted by Player1 (3891 posts) -

The simpsons game was absolutely hilarious. Portal wasn't as funny for me as it was for most, I think I just expected to much. And yes I got the jokes. I just never laughed out loud like I did during the Simpsons game. 

#5 Posted by CountRockula (398 posts) -

I laughed a lot while playing Psychonauts.

#6 Posted by Clean (2356 posts) -

Celebrity Death Match, any game where you get to decapitate Dennis Rodman is pretty funny to me

#7 Posted by SphynxTA (20 posts) -

Either Portal or Psychonauts.

#8 Posted by Magnum (349 posts) -
#9 Posted by Mistyshadow (255 posts) -

Funniest game I've ever played has to be Grim Fandango... it won Gamespot's Game of the Year way back when too.

#10 Posted by Tomzombie6 (81 posts) -

grand theft auto sires all the radio staytionsand signs around town and name of builds makes my lmao some times.

#11 Posted by Kilzombie (407 posts) -

GTA had its moments, Portal was funny too-"Your business is appreciated..."-That was one of the funniest.
,and Ratchet & Clank series.

#12 Posted by Toriko (82 posts) -

GTA IV had some great lines. Gears of War as well, in terms of actual trying to be funny as the point of the game....Bad Company

#13 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

Jansen from Lost Odyssey is pretty hilarious. He made me "HAH" a few times.
That and any game with a good character creator is worth a good laugh.
Most recently, making a naked dude do yoshimitsu's victory dance in SC4 is also totally hilarious.
And that "Huh, the Captains log" line from Duke Nukem is also pretty great.

There's too many funny things to name really.

#14 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -

Portal was for me, in a clever and witty way.

#15 Posted by beavis (7 posts) -

Definitely Grim Fandango for me, but Portal was pretty good too - special mention goes to Full Throttle too.

#16 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
I hear that Portal is a really funny game, I will have to check that out. I like puzzle solving too so it may be right up my alley.

The funniest game that
I've ever played is GTA IV. It isn't so much the dialogue of the story itself, but if you go on the game's internet at TW@ (hilarious by the way) and read the advertisements and dating adds it is great for some loud and disruptive laughter. I love that game.
#17 Posted by jlaudio7 (326 posts) -

Grand Theft Auto IV, or any other GTA for that matter.

"WKTT, because I love my country, and if you don't, fuck you and your fat wife." LOL
#18 Posted by Pezjulo (224 posts) -

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga...the gestures they do are hillarious...specially when the Bros try to speak italian..LOL

#19 Posted by ConkerAndBerri2 (177 posts) -

Conkers Bad Fur Day.

#20 Posted by Dissolve (375 posts) -

Bad Company is funny.

Genuinely funny.

#21 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

I have to give Dead Head Fred a mention.

#22 Posted by angelkimne (173 posts) -

Superman 64 with friends.
You just laugh and laugh and laugh.

#23 Posted by Aarny91 (3914 posts) -

Big Rigs

#24 Posted by Gamer_152 (14100 posts) -

Portal's definately one of the funniest games ever but some of the stuff in GTA IV really made me laugh out loud, the radio stations were brilliantly done.

#25 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

Psychonauts, for sure.

#26 Edited by Kr3lian (310 posts) -

The Mario and Luigi games are pretty funny.  I also like the humorous moments in Final Fantasy 6.  The best has to be GTA: Vice City.

And Yeah...the Monkey Island games.

#27 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

Portal, the GTA radio stations, the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi series are both funny, Simpsons Hit & Run.

#28 Posted by angelkimne (173 posts) -
HazBazz said:
"Portal, the GTA radio stations, the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi series are both funny, Simpsons Hit & Run.
"
Yeah that talk show in Vice City was hilarious.
#29 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3100 posts) -

Psychonauts. Girl Scouts, GMen, Milk...Nuff said.

#30 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

Boogerman.

#31 Edited by GameFreak315 (151 posts) -

Portal.  I'm a huge fan of the dark humor thing.  Then Psychonauts, which is just hilarious.  :P

#32 Posted by Sweep (8950 posts) -

Portal is amazingly funny. I also found Dead Rising pretty jokes. Watching the zombies stumble around with traffic cones on their heads is worth a few laughs.

#33 Posted by Aska (429 posts) -

Three I can think of.  All hilarious.

front cover
Boxart for the standalone PC retail version of Portal.
front cover
#34 Posted by Gunslinger (151 posts) -
  I can't believe that no one's mentioned Whiplash, for the PS2.

Y'know, about the weasel chained to the rabbit that break out of an animal testing facility.

And you can fly, by swinging the rabbit really, really fast on the chain. That game was so ridiculous, it was hilrious =D
#35 Posted by Belf (54 posts) -

Monkey Island 3 followed by Space Quest IV. Monkey Island was cute, funny, and self referential, while Space Quest was snide and sarcastic. I couldn't finish it due to a timer glitch, though.... :(

#36 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

Konker: Bad Fur day.

#37 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3100 posts) -

I'm replaying Psychonauts right now. And yep, funniest game I've ever played.

#38 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

Stubbs the Zombie.