This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by christopherson329 (219 posts) -

I know everyone is going to hate me for brings this up but its been bugging me. What do you guys think will happen in say when everyone retires (if there is a giantbomb at that point and or video games and or the internet).

#2 Edited by natetodamax (19219 posts) -

Vinny is training Max to take over and rain down flames unto the mountains of man.

#3 Edited by christopherson329 (219 posts) -

@natetodamax: God that would be awesome like Giant Bomb the next generation type thing

#4 Edited by DeadPan (346 posts) -

Max will lead us to the promised land

#5 Posted by christopherson329 (219 posts) -

In Max we trust.

#6 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

We'll all be dead, so it's not a big deal.

#7 Posted by Master_Funk (741 posts) -

THE REIGN OF KESSLER IS UPON US !!

#8 Posted by Pr1mus (3946 posts) -

Max and Hardcore Veronica Snider

#9 Posted by chilibean_3 (1694 posts) -

THE REIGN OF KESSLER IS UPON US !!

TOO MUCH DOTA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#10 Edited by RazielCuts (2987 posts) -

#11 Posted by Winternet (8053 posts) -

I'm pretty sure we'll have to leave Earth by 2030 so . . .

#12 Posted by alternate (2720 posts) -

They are mostly in their early thirties. I doubt the site, if most of the internet as a whole, will be still around long before they have to think of retiring.

#13 Posted by Kidavenger (3628 posts) -

#14 Edited by christopherson329 (219 posts) -

@kidavenger: Is that the secret that they aren't telling us is the giant bomb is really A Giant Bomb and when the website shuts down the world explodes

#15 Edited by Swoxx (3008 posts) -

Oh, the 6213th edition of "what will happen to giant bomb"

#16 Posted by JouselDelka (966 posts) -

Max will be our long awaited savior. He was always meant to be!

Here's a taste of his funny future Giant Bomb video content:

#17 Edited by mtcantor (951 posts) -

Max is the stallion who will mount the world

#18 Posted by Kidable (127 posts) -

Video Games are their livelihood and trade, so I doubt they would stop doing that at least. Well, I guess Vinny and Drew are experienced enough in video production that they could conceivably pretty much do anything in that field. I picture Drew doing documentaries on Helicopters or anything that really catches his eye.

#19 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Isn't that why they hired Patrick?

#20 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5988 posts) -

I traveled to the future and they're still trucking on. Boy, that Persona 7 Endurance run was/will be AMAZING. Vinny found his long lost twin brother who is just as great as him. Jeff becomes a fitness buff. Ryan becomes a badass cyborg who runs on breast milk. Brad actually left Giant Bomb, but came back less than a month later with John Drake, Eric Pope, Vinny's awesome twin brother, Brad Muir, and Dave Snider who join Alex to form Giant Bomb's eastern team based in New York. Drew revealed he's actually been a secret agent this whole time. Finally, Patrick's metal plate mutated his body and he's a superhero now.

#21 Posted by mlarrabee (3060 posts) -

I doubt I'll care about Giant Bomb in a decade. Tastes change.

#22 Posted by PillClinton (3295 posts) -

Damn, buncha pessimists itt. The site could very well still be around, albeit in some soulless corporate form probably.

I traveled to the future and they're still trucking on. Boy, that Persona 7 Endurance run was/will be AMAZING. Vinny found his long lost twin brother who is just as great as him. Jeff becomes a fitness buff. Ryan becomes a badass cyborg who runs on breast milk. Brad actually left Giant Bomb, but came back less than a month later with John Drake, Eric Pope, Vinny's awesome twin brother, Brad Muir, and Dave Snider who join Alex to form Giant Bomb's eastern team based in New York. Drew revealed he's actually been a secret agent this whole time. Finally, Patrick's metal plate mutated his body and he's a superhero now.

I like this outcome.

I doubt I'll care about Giant Bomb in a decade. Tastes change.

Also, this too, honestly. I think maybe it's already happening a bit.

#23 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1482 posts) -

By the time they reitre cloning will be a thing, and they have all that CBS money so they can afford it.

#24 Posted by mrfluke (5341 posts) -

#25 Edited by PoisonJam7 (357 posts) -

@jouseldelka: Thank you for that. I needed a good laugh.

@razielcuts: Thank you as well. I've never seen that episode.

#26 Posted by GIyn (202 posts) -

@mtcantor: I couldnt help but read that in a voice-over voice

#27 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1811 posts) -

@themanwithnoplan: And of course, everyone complains about the rest of the crew and wishes Patrick was back. This community can be so fickle sometimes.

#28 Posted by TruthTellah (9472 posts) -

Eventually, Patrick reveals himself to be test subject "Akira", destroying all of Neo San-Francisco.

http://i.imgur.com/ZaXRG.gif

http://i.imgur.com/mIfEC.gif

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/7/5424-akira03.jpg

#29 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

Going to call this one a duplicate thread since we saw the same topic pop up on the forums a couple of months back. Original thread is here fellas (and she-fellas).