G-Mod Screenshots/Comics, Anyone?

SirSynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SirSynapse

Has anyone dabbled with G-Mod in the past? Created some crazy contraption and took a picture and the like? Post something up if you've got it

Here's a comic I made about a year ago (it's a little small due to the upload)

No Caption Provided

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Absurd

Ha, That is a pretty cool comic you made right there.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By StarFoxA

That actually wasn't too bad.

SirSynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SirSynapse
Miniman said:
"I used to do a bit of posing back when I played Gmod. Didn't ever really make a comic out of it though, but it was still fun. I found it quite time consuming to get the posing just right and it was extremely frustrating when you accidently undo or remove the ragdoll."
Yeah, posing gets to be really tedious if you want the ragdolls to look natural. I actually cheated on the above comic and only took screens of their upper-bodies. I left the feet and whatever was out of shot to dangle :)

and thanks guys
Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

Hahaha. That's great. If you like these kinds of comics and you haven't checked it out yet, the Concerned series would be great for you.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Claude

That comic reminded me of words mentioned, but only the aftermath is visible, and the words are forgotten.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Scooper

That's actualy pretty good I liked it. I tried doing the posing stuff in Gmod back when I used to play it for hours but it just got so tedius trying to get their faces just so and just getting them to stand upright was a pain. I instead settled for making ridiculas vehicles and driving them into people's things. And then exploding.

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By Suicrat

During the summer before first year in University, I worked on a little project I dubbed "An Unwelcome Reprieve from Reason"

It's speculative fiction asking what the world would be like if everyone's idea of god was true, all at the same time, and about the last atheist in the world, and the last adventure he'd ever go on after getting fired from a Jewish themed restaurant.

It isn't formatted like a comic, more like a slideshow, to be set to music. I never got very far in the story though.