Game Boss's

Osietra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Osietra

I've recently decided that they're mostly pointless, unless done amazingly well. The tentacled thing in Dead Space was just the total former, and kindof made me not want to be arsed with the rest of the game. But I really enjoyed Ninja Gaiden, which was a game with a shit load of mini-bosses', and a ton of bosses'. But I still really loved it.

What I'm trying to say, is that I'd prefer a ton more of Halo type non-boss games.

In less important opinion news:Rock n rolla is better than Revolver, and Max Payne film is intense in its intensity.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HandsomeDead

*Bosses

Osietra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Osietra

Fair enough. Do you like Bosses?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Red

It depends on  if they're a good boss or not. The Scarabs in Halo 3 weren't fun at all but in games like MGS4, Shadow of the Colossus, Chrono Trigger and Castle Crashers bosses are great.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Hamz

Boss fights in games always tend to fall into two categories for me. The overtly obvious like the tentacle creature at the end of Dead Space or the more subtle but noticable types like the Strider's in Half Life 2 or Big Daddy's in BioShock.

Personally I prefer the less obvious boss fights that don't bring you out of the game but rather feel natural as if the flow of the game hasn't been broken at all by the appearance of this ultra difficult enemy. But when it breaks the flow of the game to load you into some semi - scripted gameplay to fight a Boss it just feels unsatisfying for me.

Osietra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Osietra

The beetles were a ton of fun with 3 other Liver'ers, not that I'm in prison.

Castle Crashers was lovely looking too. Lots of man characters.