Actually more like 'trends'.Not specific examples but a certain 'element' that pisses you off.
- Lucky critical hit from enemy boss that wipes out whole party of jrpg.
- When your guy get's his ass kicked in a cutscene after you kicked his ass beforehand easily (gameplay). Seriously wtf? Worse than QTE's imo.
- deep rpg games that try to explain every single game system before you even fight a dude (bonus: before you even get control of character).
- AI 'pals' in shooters that talk a lot of shit in cutscenes and yet in combat they can't shoot shit!
- games with a crappy feeling jump yet still need to insert X amount of jumping puzzles...