Avatar image for giantlizardking
GiantLizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By GiantLizardKing

Can't see GTA V taking GOTY on Giant Bomb. Vinny, Brad and Patrick seem a little Luke warm on it. For now I'm going with Bioshock Infinite. Runner up to fire emblem. Then again this has been the year of the back log for me.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#103  Edited By LackingSaint

So far this year i've played The Last of Us, Gone Home, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Bioshock: Infinite and GTAV. I think the last two are great but profoundly flawed, and Gone Home is nothing special, so the fight is TLoU vs Fire Emblem for me. Really bummed out that Brad and Jeff's complete apathy to both of those games probably means they'll barely be in the fight.

HermanBloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed Bioshock and am enjoying GTA but Last of Us got me so emotionally involved in the characters that it's not even a contest in my mind.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#105  Edited By WinterSnowblind

I'm pretty sure my GoTY list will largely consist of 3DS games.

hidden81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Windjammers.

TwinkleTwinkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without speculating about games that seem really cool but haven't played yet. (Beyond, Watch Dogs, Pokemon XY) I would probbaly go with Ni No Kuni, Metal Gear Rising or Bioshock Infinte. I still haven't finished GTA yet.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By veektarius

Tomb Raider is my favorite from this year.

Xavtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

My 3 are Bioshock, Fire Emblem and the Last of Us in that order. Other than GTA V (once I buy and play it) and possibly Watch Dogs I don't see much that can touch those. I think Giantbomb's will be Bioshock, I think they have too many little negatives to GTA V that will hold it back, No one but Patrick I think has even played any Fire Emblem, and I don't think there will be enough of them that re-approach the last of us (understandably). Unless Watch Dogs completely blows everyone's minds I don't think further releases will challenge these.

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

My heart says Fire Emblem or BioShock Infinite, but my gut says it's probably going to be GTA V. I would be really happy if it was the Last of Us, though.

But there are still a lot of games coming, so we'll see if something comes along that blows those out of the water.