Game of the Year Video Themes You Would Like to See

crunksmcgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This isn't meant to be a suggestion thread as the GB staff are probably having meetings to figure this out already but what would you guys like to see the themes be?

I would love it if they did an infomercial theme. I want to see Jeff host a pretend knife channel with all of those knives. I would also not mind the return of the FMV stuff from a few years ago. Anything to see Kleptok and Space Egypt again.

bricwall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@crunksmcgee: I always liked the idea of VinnCo infomercials.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

A transmission sent back in time from the hostile dystopian 80s cyberpunk mirrorshades retrofuture.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

I've always loved the idea of the guys doing a silly murder mystery ''whodunnit'' sketch, but I imagine that may be beyond their capability. Least if they were going to do right anywhoo.

crunksmcgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bricwall: I completely forgot the Vinnco angle. That makes me want them to do that even more.

I am guessing they will do a wrestling theme series though. Nothing wrong with that though.

Pabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

An idea popped up while watching the Styx Quick Look and listening to Brad talking about crouch-walking past meetings. Let's have everyone pick a gaming mechanic and apply it to their daily work schedule! We could have Jeff silent killing people from behind, Vinny obsessively collecting pens for his inventory, etc.