#1 Posted by UlquioKani (1044 posts) -

So a new show on START about employees in a game shop started. The first episode was okay. They didn't hit on too many obvious jokes but I wasn't laughing all that much. I'll probably watch a couple more to see if its any good. They do have the girl from heroes on it.

#2 Posted by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -

This does not appeal to me.

#3 Posted by Zeeco (104 posts) -

Meh. It wasn't horrible, but was still pretty bad. The acting wasn't very good and the episode didn't really seem like it had a cohesive plot.

#4 Posted by BonOrbitz (2182 posts) -

I thought the bit where the bearded guy was freaking out about becoming a manager was funny, but that was it.

#5 Edited by GunstarRed (5103 posts) -

I finished watching it and could only really come up with a sort of whining, choking sound. If I could recreate it in words it would sum up what I thought of this.

#6 Posted by FinalDasa (1592 posts) -

I thought it was funny. A nice balance of making fun of "real nerds" and "fake nerds". Better than Big Bang Theory.

#7 Posted by dudeglove (7722 posts) -

Gee great, one minute in and it's already clear that it's written by an imbecile.

#8 Posted by TekZero (2671 posts) -

These are very often the worst youtube videos. I'm not even clicking.

#9 Posted by MstrMnyBgs (123 posts) -

Was entertaining if you don't expect it to be anything amazing. But the Chobot part at the end was just stupid and felt forced on.

#10 Posted by Pazy (2563 posts) -

I rather enjoyed it. Its obviously not the greatest acting but it was strong enough to just let me enjoy what was happening. The first episode sold me enough that I will definitely watch the first 4/5 episodes to see where it goes.

#11 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2235 posts) -

Was willing to give it a shot even though I already gave it a big NO after the first minute. I still say no.

#12 Posted by TooWalrus (13156 posts) -

That was, uh, ok. I chuckled when he asked if she wanted to pre-order Gears of War Judgement, so it wasn't a total loss...

#13 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

Eh... nope.

#14 Posted by Slab64 (1054 posts) -

Hey look, it's Jordan Morris.

#15 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4362 posts) -

@FinalDasa said:

I thought it was funny. A nice balance of making fun of "real nerds" and "fake nerds". Better than Big Bang Theory.

This. It didn't blow me away, but I'd definitely tune in for more.