Game Title

luniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By luniac

Hey anyone know the name of this quite old side scroller... you play as this kid maybe yound teen.. who has this cute dog maybe white?.. in the intro cutscene as far as i can remember youre in the front yard of the house with your dog and then a meteor crashes or something?? well something happens and i think you get sucked into some other world or something.. and i think the first few levels are like climbing rock walls and stuff... i think the evil bad boss is this black being or something... later in the game you get this powerful gun weapon that shoots lightning or something and it kills everything mad fast... you get swallowed by some monster at some point but you got the gun so you blow yourself out of its stomach... near the end of the game you have to get like through mad bad guys and then you somehow get absorbed into the evil bad boss being, and then the final final gameplay portion is in complete darkness and these weird bad guys that are almost pitch black pop out of nowhere and try to squish you or something and you have to survive for a bit. Then the final cutscene shows you about to hit another one of the bad guys with your gun when all of a sudden the darkness clears and its your dog and youre back home.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bigandtasty

Heart of Darkness?

luniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By luniac

WHOO YEA!!! thanks!!!

Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Smarter_Martyr
@luniac said:
... i think the evil bad boss is this black being or something...
Why he gotta be black?