#1 Posted by ch3burashka (5247 posts) -

We've all been to a game-con or an analog at some point. What's some random swag that you still actually use? It could be a shirt - almost all of my swag game shirts are now my work/gym shirts, which is convenient.

I also just found a keychain I haven't seen in a while, and while there's plenty of goodies on it (nameplate from friends in Hawaii, small light) there's also a... Brutal Legend flat figurine. That sure was something.

Also, pics = props.

#2 Posted by Doctorchimp (4055 posts) -

@CH3BURASHKA said:

We've all been to a game-con or an analog at some point.

Have we? Have we really?

#3 Posted by BillyTheKid (486 posts) -

I got this shitty box thing from Nintendo, I will post up a pic tomorrow for props. I also have a whole bunch of game shirts and I use them for when I need a shirt I know I don't care if it gets grungy.

#4 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

@Doctorchimp said:

@CH3BURASHKA said:

We've all been to a game-con or an analog at some point.

Have we? Have we really?

We've all wandered past a KB Toys at some point and drunkenly thought that fully-articulated Sephiroth was a good idea.

#5 Posted by Dimsey (964 posts) -

I buy a decent amount of collectors editions and stuff, so I do have me some junk.

Only thing that's actually useful though is the lockbox that came with the special edition of Grand Theft Auto 4.

Found that quite handy.

#6 Edited by Ben_H (3431 posts) -

Forza 3 keychain that came with the collector's edition is still connected to my keys. I even got a new car and moved it over. I also still have the flash drive that was included with it and it is probably the most reliable flash drive I have. 

That's it. 
@Dimsey said:

I buy a decent amount of collectors editions and stuff, so I do have me some junk.

Only thing that's actually useful though is the lockbox that came with the special edition of Grand Theft Auto 4.

Found that quite handy.

My brother still uses his too. That lockbox is actually pretty good. Or I guess pretty not-terrible if we go by the standards of collector's edition pack-ins.
#7 Posted by Branthog (5597 posts) -

You are a good person for not calling it SHWAG or SCHWAG.

#8 Posted by ch3burashka (5247 posts) -

@Branthog said:

I still pronounced it that way in my head, though.

#9 Posted by Branthog (5597 posts) -

@CH3BURASHKA said:

@Branthog said:

I still pronounced it that way in my head, though.

I take it back and I CAST THEE OUT!

#10 Posted by ajamafalous (12154 posts) -

I honestly don't think I have anything.

Oh, I have this TF2 poster that my roommate bought me a couple years ago for my birthday, I guess? I still haven't gotten around to getting it framed, though, so it's still in the packaging tube.

#11 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1811 posts) -

I have a gamestop rewards card and I spent some points on a poster of a game informer cover (borderlands 2, thought it would be the art for the game without any game informer nonsense I was wrong) and a Claptrap cinch sack that I use to ferry dirty laundry to and from wherever dirty laundry exists what needs carrying.