#1 Posted by Hexpane (1397 posts) -
#2 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Well, that's Americans for you.

#3 Posted by Hexpane (1397 posts) -
HandsomeDead said:
"Well, that's Americans for you."
Well you guys buy Oasis albums.  WWE = Oasis of music, the entire world is made of weak minded sheep!
#4 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

This thread went off topic quickly.

#5 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
Hexpane said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Well, that's Americans for you."
Well you guys buy Oasis albums.  WWE = Oasis of music, the entire world is made of weak minded sheep!"
Hey, well actually i used to like Oasis, I haven't liked their past like 4 albums so i'll let that slide.
#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

How about we get back on topic and talk about the sad situation of these crappy sales. I hate the fact that these kind of games don't sell well...I can't wait to see how Persona 4 sells in the States.

#7 Posted by Hexpane (1397 posts) -

Has there been any marketing for this game?  All I see is a constant stream of Gears commercials. :(

#8 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

I played the VC demo and as amazing as the style and gameplay was I knew instantly that it just wasn't my type of game. Hence why they haven't got a sale from me.

#9 Posted by Kazona (3065 posts) -

No marketing = no sales, it's that simple.

#10 Posted by BoG (5187 posts) -

I chose Persona 4 as my JRPG of choice this season, so I'm sorry. Maybe in the future.

#11 Posted by DJ_Lae (629 posts) -

I'd buy it if I could find a bloody copy. All the stores here sold out of the two copies they received at launch and are still waiting for more shipments, that conveniently have no estimated arrival dates. Venturing onto used Amazon and EBay reveals cockless sellers trying to charge $80 and up for copies of the game.

Looks like Sega pulled an Atlus on its print run.

#12 Posted by zitosilva (1840 posts) -

That's a shame, I loved the demo, I wish the game would do better than this. But there were just too many releases in these past months, it's obvious games like Banjo Kazooei and Valkyria Chronicles would be shadowed by the bigger releases. Again, that's a shame.
Though, to be honest, I haven't bought it yet. But I will in the near future.

#13 Posted by pause422 (6179 posts) -

VC is a very beautiful game, and I love the way the gameplay turned out. It is a more niche genre I guess, but still, its so differently played than your general SRPG, it would be great if more people checked it out :(