Games I need to finish this year ?

Shotgunblast97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shotgunblast97

Does anyone here ever do a list near the end of a year of the games you need to finish before the year is up I done this since I was 9 I'm now 15 and I am wondering if anyone here does this kind of list. These are the games I need to finish before the year is up if your are interested Alan wake ( Finished today) Deus ex 3 Red dead redemption Gears of war 3 Half life 2( This is my first time playing the game) Command and conquer tribirum sun Command and conquer tribirum dawn Sleeping dogs

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SexyToad

I guess, it's not really a list. I have yet to beat Command and Conquer: Tiberium wars and Bastion. I'll get around to it soon enough.

Shotgunblast97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shotgunblast97

@SexyToad What system are you playing command and conquer 3 on ?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By nightriff
Avatar image for s0mewh4td4m4ged
S0mewh4tD4m4ged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By S0mewh4tD4m4ged

I want to finish:

Far Cry 2

All the Assassin's Creed games

I doubt finishing those games because in a week and half all the big fall games will be releasing.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SexyToad

@Shotgunblast97: PC

@Nightriff: You should really beat Majora's Mask. It's a great game.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iam3green

i have a mental list of games that i need to beat. i'm kind of working on them right now. i just started playing max payne 1. i played it before on ps2. after that i think i'll play max payne 2. i never played that one before.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nightriff

@SexyToad: I know but the one time I played it I got stuck in the fucking water temple and completely turned me off of the game, even a guide didn't help. I also kinda want to beat a link to the past first, or begrudgingly make my way through Skyward Sword

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By IBurningStar

I really need to beat Solitaire again. I mean, that ending...damn.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Jeust

I don't indulge in such thoughts. I play games that grab my attention. If I end up liking it enough to finish it awesome. I don't have any goal to finish any game prior to playing it.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nightriff

@iam3green said:

i have a mental list of games that i need to beat. i'm kind of working on them right now. i just started playing max payne 1. i played it before on ps2. after that i think i'll play max payne 2. i never played that one before.

Recently played MP2 because it had been on my list for years and it is great, short so you could do it in a sitting or two but well worth your time. I still enjoy MP1 way more (it is in my top 3 favorite games ever) but MP2 is well worth your time, PLAY THAT SHIT!

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

There are a few i'd like to play only, mainly because so they are not spoiled on the end of the year bombcasts.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#13  Edited By Little_Socrates

I try to finish games the year they're completed, partly because they become open territory for spoilers three months after their release date once the year ends and partly because I really enjoy Game of the Year discussions. Right now, that list includes Sleeping Dogs, Kid Icarus Uprising, Mark of the Ninja, Assassin's Creed III, Persona 4 Arena, and maybe also Black Ops II, Halo 4, and Far Cry 3. Hitman: Absolution and a bunch of 3DS games still have room to surprise me; I'd really like to play the new Paper Mario before the year is done.

Really excited for my list this year, as most franchises appearing on the list are franchises I've never really played before. Been a neat year for me.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iam3green

@Nightriff said:

@iam3green said:

Recently played MP2 because it had been on my list for years and it is great, short so you could do it in a sitting or two but well worth your time. I still enjoy MP1 way more (it is in my top 3 favorite games ever) but MP2 is well worth your time, PLAY THAT SHIT!

i will when i beat max payne 1. i'm pretty far into the game. 1 is a great game. i'm playing it on pc as ps2 doesn't work. i bought the series on steam on the summer sale.

emprpngn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By emprpngn

It's not going to happen by the end of the year (I'm shooting for February), but here's what I've got:

Mass Effect (way late to the party, but whatever)

Darksiders

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Mark of the Ninja

Sonic Generations

Zekhariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Zekhariah

My list is primarily: Tales of Vesperia

I was tempted to put down more, but doing anything else would be an unreasonably positive spin on how silly my game purchasing habits and current queue are >.>. At my current available time rate I'm hoping to finish vesperia within 3 months.

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By sumbog

I plan on finishing my Swedish, Habsburg, Nassua-Orange, and Julia campaigns for Crusader kings II, Borderlands II, Sleeping Dogs (Just Bought it, seems really good), Deus Ex, Bastion, Super Meat boy and some others, I dunno.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By hippie_genocide
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By _Zombie_

I need to finish Deus Ex: HR. I started it around mid-summer and I'm still barely like.. halfway through the second visit to China.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By Hunter5024

Yeah I'd like to do my own top 10 when the Game of The Year podcasts roll around, and I'd also like to have several games in the bag to avoid spoilers on said podcasts. Currently I only have 6 2012 games I've beaten. I need to get through Reckoning, Asura's Wrath, Spec Ops, Diablo 3, ME3, DOA 5, and that's just off the top of my head. Also I keep a running list of games that I should get ahold of, and a separate bucket list of important games I need to beat.