Games I Played Last Week 8/25 - 8/31

FakeKisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

Edited By FakeKisser

Last week, I was finally able to get more gaming in during the week. However, I played the exact two games I had played the week before.

This week, I have big plans to play Act III of Kentucky Route Zero, the last chapter of The Walking Dead: Season Two, and start Uncharted 3.

My Week in Gaming 8/25-8/31

Bravely Default

I put a couple more hours into this last week. I've had some fun playing it a half hour or hour while laying in bed at night. It still hasn't grabbed me, again, like it did in the beginning where it was all I wanted to play. However, if I get a few hours in every week, for now, I'll be happy, fitting it in between other games on my backlog.

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

I finished Valiant Hearts yesterday. The last hour is what I wanted from this game, but the first four were not. I wanted a memorable story with puzzles that didn't slow me down from experiencing the story and great artwork. The first four hours, however, had a very disposable story that didn't have a lot of weight, and the puzzles were either too time consuming and/or frustrating.

I'm glad the last hour was good, because it did make me feel a little redeemed for buying the game and pushing through the first four hours. However, I still feel the game could have been so much better.