Games Ive Been playing 28/02/09

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Time_Lord

Hello every one so I am going to try write a blog about once a week or so on what games I have been playing and about other things happening in my life.

1. Fear 2  (Xbox 360)
I am about five levels into the game on normal and liking it so far it doesn't do much of anything knew but  is still a fun game to play. I have just go to the part in the game where

No Caption Provided
you get the abilty to slow down time. I have always liked games where you get this abilty and Fear 2 gives it to you by the bucket load you can pretty much walk into a room activate bullet time and kill everyine in the room. Even without this ablity Fear 2 is still a fun game to play.

2. Killzone 2 (PS3)
I have only played about 10 minutes of the game so far so I cant say much about it other than it looks amazing. It is proablay one of the best looking games out there at the moment. Getting this game was so random for me,  Killzone 2 had complely fallen of my radar so to speak. I was just walking down in Wellington when i saw a poster that said Killzone 2 out 26/2/08 and then I talked to my cousin who was with me and said " Thats to day isint." So i just walked into to EB games and picked it up along with Fear 2.

3. Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
This game has been siting on my shelf for what seems like an age so I f inally decided to finish it I always seem to get stuck somewhere on some puzzle. I am about mission 16
No Caption Provided
so i am almost done I have alwasy been a huge fane of the Devil May Cry serries for some reason and DMC4 dose not  dissapiont with lots of over the top action scenes and fun fighting this game is a good game. I have a couple of problems though my first problem is there is way to much back tracking in this game and you can get lost verry easily. The other is in the early game the combat is to reptive untill you unlock some better moves.

So thats it for this weeks blog Feedback would be appricated thanks.
Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Time_Lord

Hello every one so I am going to try write a blog about once a week or so on what games I have been playing and about other things happening in my life.

1. Fear 2  (Xbox 360)
I am about five levels into the game on normal and liking it so far it doesn't do much of anything knew but  is still a fun game to play. I have just go to the part in the game where

No Caption Provided
you get the abilty to slow down time. I have always liked games where you get this abilty and Fear 2 gives it to you by the bucket load you can pretty much walk into a room activate bullet time and kill everyine in the room. Even without this ablity Fear 2 is still a fun game to play.

2. Killzone 2 (PS3)
I have only played about 10 minutes of the game so far so I cant say much about it other than it looks amazing. It is proablay one of the best looking games out there at the moment. Getting this game was so random for me,  Killzone 2 had complely fallen of my radar so to speak. I was just walking down in Wellington when i saw a poster that said Killzone 2 out 26/2/08 and then I talked to my cousin who was with me and said " Thats to day isint." So i just walked into to EB games and picked it up along with Fear 2.

3. Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
This game has been siting on my shelf for what seems like an age so I f inally decided to finish it I always seem to get stuck somewhere on some puzzle. I am about mission 16
No Caption Provided
so i am almost done I have alwasy been a huge fane of the Devil May Cry serries for some reason and DMC4 dose not  dissapiont with lots of over the top action scenes and fun fighting this game is a good game. I have a couple of problems though my first problem is there is way to much back tracking in this game and you can get lost verry easily. The other is in the early game the combat is to reptive untill you unlock some better moves.

So thats it for this weeks blog Feedback would be appricated thanks.
Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Binman88

I really enjoyed DMC4 but got frustrated getting lost with the back tracking too. Just try and stick with it though and you'll eventually get on the right path. I was kinda annoyed that I didn't really get enough time after unlocking better moves towards the end of the game to actually put them to much use.

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Time_Lord

The two Important moves for me were Air Hike and streak.