• 89 results
#1 Posted by me3639 (1747 posts) -
#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

None, because The Last Story comes out in June.

#3 Posted by Phatmac (5724 posts) -

Dunno what the question is, but I'm sure Max Payne 3 will be awesome. I'm not much of a PC player so I don't really care about Diablo 3.

#4 Posted by Daveyo520 (6676 posts) -

If I were to get any games coming out in May, which I am not, I would get Max Payne 3. My PC can not run Diablo 3. I would not mind that coming to consoles.

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10838 posts) -

Max Payne 3. I mean, what other games there let you jump through the air whilst firing two guns (in slow motion)?

#6 Posted by ADAMWD (580 posts) -

Diablo 3, duh.

#7 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Dragon's Dogma for me. I also be renting Game of Thrones.

#8 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

Dragon's Dogma, if I have extra cash Game of Thrones, if I ever get around to finishing (well, starting and finishing) Max Payne 2 then I will get Max Payne 3.

#9 Posted by Animasta (14667 posts) -

none, even if I had the money for games

#10 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (330 posts) -

I guess I'd go with Max Payne 3.

#11 Posted by Jrinswand (1701 posts) -

I'll play Diablo 3 eventually, but I think I'm just going to save my money for a while. I've got Tribes Ascend, SMT: Persona 3 FES, and Fez to get me through the bulk of the summer.

#12 Edited by Jeust (10537 posts) -

None. I'm waiting for Lollipop Chainsaw and Torchlight II.

#13 Posted by cexantus (131 posts) -

Max Payne 3

That game will be very...delicious.

#14 Posted by jakob187 (21662 posts) -

There are only two games coming out in May. What the hell is all the other stuff on the list?

#15 Posted by buft (3315 posts) -

Man it was a tough choice between Max Payne 3 and Diablo 3, i ended up choosing Diablo 3 because i know i will play that the most but i cant help but see it take a back seat for the few days it takes me to finish Max Payne 3.

If it was one or the other Diablo 3 would win hands down just for the sheer dollar per hour advantage it has over the others.

#16 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

None of those overly appeal.

I loved Max Payne 1 and 2, but I have little confidence in Rockstar to actually make a good game (RDR was a fluke, and even then it threatened to drown in a pool of its own shitty design), especially one that can't use hurrrr open world as a crutch.

Maybe when it's on sale.

Diablo 3 doesn't interest me hugely, as I burnt out on the original two games pretty quickly (I wound up sticking with 2 as little more than a glorified chat room).

For the rest of them? A resounding meh

#17 Edited by BabyChooChoo (4358 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

None, because Lollipop Chainssaw comes out in June.

Fixed.

I am looking forward to Starhawk and Diablo 3 though.

#18 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@BabyChooChoo said:

@Video_Game_King said:

None, because Lollipop Chainssaw comes out in June.

Fixed.

I am looking forward to Starhawk and Diablo 3 though.

You bastard. You have broken my post! IT WILL NEVER BE RIGHT AGAIN!

#19 Posted by bigsmoke77 (788 posts) -

I like how no one has picked Ghost recon................that game is going to flop HARD.

#20 Posted by FLStyle (4648 posts) -
#21 Posted by Spoonman671 (4588 posts) -

So I'm buying everything?  Wow, May just fucked up my budget bad.

#22 Posted by laserbolts (5317 posts) -

There is only 1 out of that list that interests me so Max Payne is an easy choice.

#23 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

Dragons Dogma demo made me curious and I enjoyed the Sniper Elite demo so my plan for just Max Payne may be foiled, depending on budget.

#24 Posted by JSwan13 (275 posts) -

If I had a good PC it would be Diablo, but for now it's Max Payne. Also MK on the vita looks pretty sick.

#25 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

None, because The Last Story comes out in June.

Yep.

#26 Posted by BaneFireLord (2918 posts) -

I was going to buy Diablo III, played the beta and realized I didn't care.

So none.

#27 Posted by FinalDasa (1588 posts) -

None for me, I don't have a computer that can handle Diablo 3, or most games for that matter. I guess I should use the spare time to save up for a future gaming PC.

Moderator Online
#28 Posted by Robot_Sneakers (418 posts) -

Dragon's Dogma for me. Though I'm curious about the Game of Thrones, I loved the books and liked the show but I haven't really heard much of the game I didn't even know it was coming out soon.

#29 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6141 posts) -

Practically all my gaming moneys will be going towards the two Forza car packs coming out, but of those, I say Diablo 3. Really curious about Dragon's Dogma, though.

#30 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Max Payne 3 is the only real choice.

#31 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

Of those, I have a little interest in Max Payne 3.

#32 Posted by BisonHero (6398 posts) -

@Zenaxzd said:

if I ever get around to finishing (well, starting and finishing) Max Payne 2 then I will get Max Payne 3.

Please do this ASAP. Max Payne 2 is just so good, both in gameplay and story. Max Payne 1 got brutally difficult near the end, where nearly every enemy had an autoshotgun and you could die almost immediately if you didn't kill them first; Max Payne 2's difficulty is much more reasonable.

#33 Posted by BeachThunder (11799 posts) -

Hard Reset: Exile.

#34 Posted by BisonHero (6398 posts) -

@bigsmoke77 said:

I like how no one has picked Ghost recon................that game is going to flop HARD.

Yeah, the Ghost Recon series has never been crazy popular, and I think people's interest has gradually waned in the series. And it's been so long since the last game that I think a lot of gamers have nearly forgotten about the series.

#35 Posted by mrcraggle (1894 posts) -

I have little interest in Diablo 3 as I'd rather play Torchlight II. I'm still on the fence with MP3 as I'm still not too sure if they can live up to what Remedy did with the previous games which are 2 of my fave games and if Rockstar don't allow mods for MP3 then fuck that game.

While I doubt I'll get it anyway, my vote went to DD. I really liked playing that demo and have played it multiple times and have tried to see how quickly I can kill the griffin. I kind of wish that game had co-op though. I just don't think AI is consistent enough from what I've played. One time when fighting the griffin, I rocked it in less than 1 minute easy. Not changing any setting or tactics, on the next play it took over 5 and that's because the wizard class or whatever wouldn't cast fire which does extreme amounts of damage. He very rarely cast any buffs either. This could be avoided if a real person were in control. Maybe for DD2.

#36 Posted by Gabriel (4058 posts) -

Game of Thrones game huh, that will be terrible. Can't way to hear Patrick complain about fantasy in the quick look then gush about Game of Owns.

#37 Posted by Demoskinos (14730 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan

Max Payne 3. I mean, what other games there let you jump through the air whilst firing two guns (in slow motion)?

Uh....WET?
#38 Posted by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -

Sniper Elite seems the coolest out of that list. I hate having to deal with Battlenet so Diablo is out, I don't really care for Max Payne or Ghost Recon, I don't think Dragon's Dogma is coming to PC, Game of Thrones looks like it will be bad (unless they somehow pull a Gothic out of their asses), and I've never heard of Starhawk.

#39 Posted by Demoskinos (14730 posts) -

For me Dragons Dogma I think Capcom is on to something. Pretty excited!

#40 Posted by Demoskinos (14730 posts) -

Would edit post but....on mobile. Should also mention I have Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland preordered as well.

#41 Posted by Marz (5648 posts) -

no question it's diablo 3, i'm also buying dragon's dogma. I'm surprised there's people who say they can't run diablo 3 on their PC's, system requirements aren't steep and i can run the beta on my old core 2 quad rig with an 8800gt.

#42 Posted by Karkarov (3056 posts) -

Diabl.... no wait already played that game 100 times, not doing it again. Max Pay... wait tired of over the shoulder shooters/fps. Yeah Dragon's Dogma looks good. Depending on how good reviews are, maybe Game of Thrones since I really enjoy the books and the show.

#43 Posted by Giantstalker (1604 posts) -

Already bought Sniper Elite V2, so I picked that, but I'll probably get Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Diablo 3 as well.

#44 Posted by John_Lawlz (110 posts) -

I won't lie, I was 10 when D2 hit. It's pure nostalgia. I have heard good and bad about d3, but I'm not even questioning it. This is a day 1 purchase on a leap of faith if there ever was one.

#45 Posted by Slay3r1583 (605 posts) -

Atelier Meruru

Max Payne is a very close second though.

#46 Posted by stryker1121 (1394 posts) -

Very intrigued by Dragon's Dogma, but I've been going thru an RPG kick since about November and wouldn't mind mixing in some sweet, sweet gunplay via MP3. Although I'll likely still be RPGing it, too, as I've got Witcher the First downloaded from GoG and will give that a spin come mid-May, time permitting.

#47 Posted by RedRoach (1190 posts) -

@Gabriel said:

Game of Thrones game huh, that will be terrible. Can't way to hear Patrick complain about fantasy in the quick look then gush about Game of Owns.

The game actually looks pretty decent, the combat looks A LOT like DA:O which is a very good thing. Don't disregard it as a shitty tie-in game before you even know anything about it.

#48 Posted by benspyda (2032 posts) -

I'm guaranteed to buy Diablo III, but if Dragons Dogma turns out decent I'll probably latch on to that as well as I'm starting to get bored of Dark Souls.

#49 Posted by BPRJCTX (704 posts) -

Sniper Elite V2.

I'll probably get Max Payne 3, as well.

#50 Posted by bybeach (4772 posts) -

Max Payne 3, and for somewhat more self-aware throwing money away, Diablo 3. All my gaming career I heard of Diablo. Sooo....I will try one. Even though Torchlight didn't grab me(should try again). Of course Torchlight 2 is known to me...hmmmmmmm.

It will be interesting though about Max Payne 3.